That Makes Three

"Where's Papa?" Hitoshi asked quietly. 

   "He had some hero work to do."

   "He's barely been home all week." Touya hissed out. "What kind of hero work keeps him out that long? The last time we saw him on the news was Thursday." 

   Shouta sighed. "Look he'll tell you when everything is under control."

   "Is he okay?"

   "He's fine Hitoshi."

   "Better than fine actually!" A loud voice shouted. 

   Touya and Hitoshi nearly jumped out of their skin. "Papa?!?!?"

   Shouta merely glanced up and raised a brow. "Zashi there was no need to be so loud."

   "If I had know you were so fucking loud I wouldn't have agreed to this." A boy huffed walking up behind Hizashi with a backpack. 

   "Language Katsuki."

    "Fuck off."

     Touya and Hitoshi shared a look. "Who's he?"

    "What's with the potty mouth? He sounds like Touya."

    "What the fuck does that mean small fry?!"

   "You heard me ashy."

   "Boys." Hizashi rubbed his temples. "This is Katsuki. he'll be staying with us." 

   Touya and Hitoshi shared another look. "Why?" Touya huffed out. 

   Hitoshi elbowed the older one. "Shut up idiot! Hi Katsuki! I'm Hitoshi and this meanie is Touya."

   Katsuki studied both of the other boys and rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I'm only here because Mic is responsible for me now until I get sent off in the foster system."

   Touya winced lightly. "Damn. Packing some dark secret sparky?"

   Katsuki visibly flinched. "W h a t."

   "Touya!" Shouta scolded this time. 

   "What? I didn't- It's not like I said anything different than usual!" Touya huffed crossing his arms defensivly.

   "Katsuki let me show you your room okay?" Hizashi sighed and lead the blond boy away. 

   Touya looked thoroughly confused now. "What..?"

   Shouta sighed. "Cool it with the nicknames Touya. Especially that?"

   "Why?" Hitoshi asked quietly. 

   "Katsuki has been through a lot in a very short time... He needs some time okay?"

   Hitoshi nodded a little. "Can I go..?"

   Shouta nodded. "Touya..."

   ". . . What?"

   "He's got a detrimental quirk. Except his quirk didn't just mess him up. It led to his parents passing away. He's been faking it pretty well but Mic and I are worried. So please work with us okay?"

   Touya shoved his hands in his pockets. "Yeah... I'm going to my room now."

   Shouta sighed. "Okay. Don't forget your math lesson."

   "Whatever old man." Touya rolled his eyes and trudged down the hall.