LxReaderxLight (Death Note) Chapter 1

(L's pov)

 I walked down the hallway with (Y/N) on my right side.

I can't stop looking at (Y/N), she makes me feel so weird, I can't find out what makes me feel this way, and it pisses me of because I can't find a logical reason, on why I feel this way with her, maybe I am sick?, or maybe there is something terrible going on in my stomach?."Ryuzaki is there something wrong?".

My thoughts is suddenly interrupted by a sweet voice, I looked up at her, she has a worried look on her face.

Her Beautiful (E/C) eyes, shined.

I can't move or even speak, the only thing I can was just stare at her beautiful (E/C) eyes. "Uhm Ryuzaki are you alright you don't look to well" she said again, with another worried look, she is so cute when she is worried.... wait what am I thinking!?

There has to be something seriously wrong with me!.

Suddenly I could feel a soft hand on my head, what was she doing?!, but still it feels so good, normaly I don't like to get touched, but with her it's different, seriously what is wrong with me.

I have to talk with Watari maybe he knows what it is there is going on in my body.

And I have to be quick, because I don't think that I can take this any longer!

(Reader's pov)

"Ryuzaki wait! where are you going?!" I sighed and started to walk down to the kitchen to get some coffee.

I was to busy on finding a reason why Ryuzaki was so quiet and just stood there and looked weirdly at me?.

Seriously he must stop eating so many sweets.

Suddenly when I was lost in my own thoughts I walked  into somebody,

and there was made a big "crash" sound when we both falled down on the hard stone floors, when I finally looked up at who I walked into "... Light?" I said surprised.

he looked up at me and smiled, "Are you okay  (Y/N)?" he asked with a worried look on his face, I sighed "No I am fine, what about you?" I said with a soft voice, he smiled at me and said "Nope nothing is hurt" he said with a smile,it was first now I found out I was on top of Light in an embarrassing position, I freaked out and started to blush " Omg Sorry Light" I said while I tried to get up, why do I have to be so clumsy?!?!?

then suddenly I feel some warm hands pull me back down on top of him "Light what are you doing?" I said with a  scared voice, what the fuck is he doing?! did he hit the floor to hard or something like that?!.

He smiled at me  and started to caress my cheek with his big soft hands.

I blushed and tried to make him stop, touching me (Don't get the wrong idea plzz)

It feels like big sweat drops is falling down my forehead."Light why are you doing this?" I said with a scared voice, he kissed me on the cheek and said "Because I can't stop myself from touching you" he said with a smile and kissed my cheek again,"Huh?!" I said shocked, some one please help me!.

Suddenly Light took me in his arms and started to walk away with me in a weird princess way or wedding like position.

"Where are you taking me?!" I asked with a small and scared voice, he looked down at me and smiled at me "I am taking you somewhere were we can be alone, just you and me" he said with a smirk , oh god I am dead now.

He started to walk down the hallway with me in his arms then suddenly we could hear an angry person there was yelling I looked to see who it was there was yelling and it was Ryuzaki..??? but he never yells. there most be something there is really pissing him of. But why?

I will continue with this story.

You can always request on some story's  you want!

I hope you like this chapter :3!