(La corda d'ero) Tsukimori x Reader Chapter 1

I know that I said that I would start with writing a Raven x Reader but, I am still working on it!, so I hope that it is okay.

(Reader's pov)

You were so nervous, because you were starting at a new school.

You hoped that you would get some new friends.

You were walking Down the hallway, with your violin in a bag.

You were walking down to the music room, to practice your violin play.

You were so excited to try the music room, you opened the door to the music room and walked in. You sat your violin bag down and started to explore the room, it was so clear and beautiful, it was like a fairy tail you thought.

You walked back to your violin bag and started to play.

You loved to play, ever since your were little you had loved to play the violin, it was like a dream just to play it you always thought.

Then suddenly someone slammed the door open and brought you out of your trance of music, you looked up to see who had brought you out of your trance then you looked up at who it might could be.

He had blue hair and beautiful golden eyes, who shined brighter than the sun, you thought.

I hope that you liked it,

and Ofc I will continue with this story, and remember you can always request on some AnimexReader always!

I know it's short but I hope it's okay! I will try to make it longer next time I promise!