(Utapri) Yandere Otoya x IdolReader x Yandere Tokiya (part 1)

This is the first time I am writting a yandere story, so maybe it is not that good but I will try my best c:

(Reader's pov)

Today you were going to work together with two of the boys from a new band that was called Starish, and a old friend of your's.

You guys were going to make a tv series together about two guys there was obsessed with the main character, but she was already in love with someone else.

Yeah it sounded like a cliche tv drama series, but you didn't want to complain, about it.

The two obsessed boys were going to be played by Otoya and Tokiya, and Ofc you were going to play the main character.

And the main character's crush was going to be played by Reiji your best friend.

But what you didn't know was that the two guys, didn't have to act, they were already obsessed with you,

since the first day you started to work for Saotome.

(Time skip)

(Otoya's pov)

I am going to work together with my favorite idol! (Y/N)!!.

There was nothing to complain about.... but maybe the fact that his goddess was going to fall in love with some one else and not him!, in the series, it was so unfair!, but luckely it wasn't in real life.

(Y/N) chan I promise you that I will not let that filthy guy touch you right? so dont worry I am here to protect you, and I will never let anyone touch you, its only me who can touch you <3<3 because you are mine!, and nobody touch what's mine!.

I need to get Reiji and Tokiya out of the way they, can't have (Y/N) chan she is mine! and I will not share!.

Just wait (Y/N) chan I promise you that I will get these filthy guys out of the way!.

I will do everything for (Y/N)!.

(Tokiya's pov)

huh ? so Reiji is going to end up together with (Y/N) in this tv serie?.

I will never let that happend!, she is mine!, I know it's just an act, but still how dare they try to take his (Y/N) away from him?, didn't they knew that (Y/N) was his?!,

I think that I need to have a talk with the person who made this script.

I promise you (Y/N) chan that I will make sure that nobody will try to take you away from me!.

Just wait (Y/N) chan I promise you that you will be mine soon!.

And that was the first chapter and ofc there will come a part 2 ^_^