(Hetalia) Japan x MangakaReader x America Part 1

I am back, and now it's time to write some storys for my wonderful readers! ^-^

(America's Pov)

Me and Japan, are going to some kind of Manga Event (Sry I don't know what to call)

And I dont really know why I said yes to go with him.

But I promised to go with him,so this is probably going to be a pretty boring day.

(Time skip, at the Manga event) (No one's Pov)

Japan was talking to America about a famous Mangaka, that he adored.

Japan was blushing then he mentioned, the fact that he adored her work.

America started to laugh while trying to eat his burger.

But suddenly the blushing Japan and the laughing America, Saw a beautiful (H/C) woman who, was sitting in a chair, while greeting her fans, with a sweet smile.

Japan looked at where she was sitting and saw, that she was the famous Mangaka, he had told America about.

Japan had always adored her work, He didn't want to admit that he also had a little crush on her.

America was looking at her and, saw that she was wearing a Captain America jacket, he blushed then he saw it on her, it fit her perfectly.

Maybe she loves super heros? thought the blushing America.

the Beautiful Mangaka, didn't knew that she had just caught the hearts of two handsome men, without doing anything.

(Reader's Pov)

You were greeting, your beloved fans, shaking hands, taking pictures with them.

You loved your fans dearly, they always supported your work.

They made all the hard work, and sleepless nights worth it, all then you could see the smiling face of a fan.

You loved being a Mangaka even if it was hard sometimes, you loved your work.

All your time you spend it on drawing, manga or reading manga.

You had no boyfriend, or any kind of love life, beside your otome games ;D. (I just described myself o.o'' xDDD)

Most boys thought that you were weird, because you liked to spend most of your time reading or drawing manga.

You didn't like love and that kind of stuff, because you thought that nobody could love a person like you.

You also spend some of your free time together with your close friends, France, and Italy.

I will explain later on how you meet them and how you became friends o_o.

But now I will just point some small facts you need to know about your character :3

Work: Mangaka,

Age: 18

Love life: You once had a small crush on Italy then you were 9. Japan and America has a small crush on you!.

There is someone else in the story who has a crush on you! I will not tell you :P you are going to guess it!

Bestfriends: Italy (Best friends/childhood friends) France (you see him as a big brother).

Friends: Spain, Greece, Germany, England.

Hobby: drawing, Reading manga, and playing Otome games.

Here is 3 questions please answer in the comments if you would like it ^-^

1: if you could choose who the unknown crush was who would you want it to be?

2: could it be good if the unknown lover was some sort of stalker/obsessed person?.

3 do you have any other ideas, to the story? ^-^

I hope that you like this chapter c:

And sorry if it was to short.