(Utapri) Yandere Camus x Reader (Oneshot)

Sorry Guys I haven't had time to make an oneshot, or any kind of storys, because I have been busy lately, but I will try to at least, make a long oneshot for you, so I hope you will enjoy this oneshot.

(Reader's Pov)

Ever since you and your childhood friend Nanami Haruka,,and you had started to see each other Again.

You were both busy with your work, especially you because of your fashion job, yeah thats right you design clothes to people, but mostly famous people, would ask for you, because you were one of the best designers in the whole world.

(sry if you don't like fashion, but in this story you are one of the most famous designers in the world... c:

I completely understand you if you don't like it, because I don't like clothes or fashion either, c; so now we have something in common ;D, Yeah!)

Nanami your friend was a composer for a famous new boyband named Starish, and she even sometimes composed some songs, for Quartet Night, you always knew that Nanami had a gift, then it came to music.

She even introduced you to her friends from Starish, you liked the guys they were funny, sweet, and they were all great singers, with a big passion for music, just like your good friend Nanami Haruka.

She also introduced you to the members of Quartet Night, in the start it was hard to get along with them, but soon you guys started to open op to each other and you found out that you had more in common, than you thought you would.

You even started to date one of the members, can you guess who?

it was Ranmaru, the tsundere rock lover.

Everything was perfect you thought, you had a good job you had good friends and even a sweet boyfriend, who loved you more than anything.

But you were wrong, something wasn't right, you had started to receive weird love letters from a total stranger.

But this one letter you had received, creeped you out.

Dear (Y/N) chan, my sweet Ice princess.

I know that I said that it was enough just to watch over you... yeaah about that.... I can't take it anymore! I need to be close to you, I want to touch you, I want to feel your lips on mine.

I crave to make you mine!.... but I know that there is someone standing in my way of your love,

but don't worry I will take care of him, for you, so you don't need to be together with a person who is not worthy of your love and affection, it will all be mine then I get rid of that unworthy bastard!.

Love from the Ice king.

You freaked out!, who was that person?

and why was he after you?.

Wait...wait this is just a prank right?, it must be Reiji! that idiot has gone way to far with this prank!.

You started to walk to your boyfriend, and the rest of his band members, living room.

Then you reached the door, you could hear a person screaming for help!? wait isn't that Reiji's voice!?.

you slammed the door wide open, the stench of blood caught your nose and you of guard.

you looked around the room, and saw all the corpses of your beloved friends, you almost vomited at the sight of the dead corpses, laying in a pole of there blood.

you colapsed to the ground and started to cry, while trying not to vomit.

You wanted to scream but, it feelt like you couldn't move a muscle, suddenly you started to cry because of the sight you saw before your eyes, your boyfriend was being strangled by one of his own band members, who he thought he could actually trust.

Your body had started to tremble in fear.

Suddenly your boyfriend, had stoped breathing, he was dead.... no no....... you screamed... but that was not the best you could have done....now you would probably be the next he would kill.

Camus started to walk to you, not caring that he was walking on his beloved band members and dear friends corpses. he smiled at you like everything was alright but you clearly knew that nothing of this was any kind of normal.

You looked up at him with teary eyes, you were trembling with fear, "Ca..mus??...w..hy?....wh..y di..d y..ou k...i...ll... o...u...r fri...ends?" you tried to run away, but before you knew it had he already caught you in his arms, he was hugging you from behind, leaning his head near your ear.

You could hear your heartbeat.. beating faster.

he licked your earlop, "The Ice king has, come to save his ice princess, from the unworthy rabbles... don't worry my princess they cant hurt you anymore...now... me your Ice king has killed all of them...ha ha he he..... so please reward your Ice king, from saving you" he started to laugh like the mad man he was.

he started to lean closer to your face, he forcefully slammed his lips against yours.

his lips were cold but yet, they hold a mad mans cravings for you.

You would never see your beloved friends, or the same old Camus you used to know.

How could all this happen? what did I do wrong?.

The end!, and sorry if there is many fails, but I tried to be brave and try to describe it better c:.

I hope that you liked it ^-^!

Anime x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara