LxReaderxLight (Death Note) Chapter 3

(Reader's pov)

I couldn't understand this?! what was wrong with people today? all act's like love sick weirdos, hmm what could?... Then my thougts broket.

And then I looked up to se who did that to me, I was in shock Ryuzaki???? what the fuck??, what was wrong with him today?, this dosen't make sense at all, I think I am going to die! if i don't find a explaining about all of this!.

(Ryuzaki's pov)

She tasted like the sweetest candy in the world.

It feelt so  wrong to kiss her without her permision but still so right!.

I feel like everything makes sense now!, suddenly could I feel a terrible pain in my stomach and I couldn't stand and i fell with a hard "Bum" on the wooden floors, then I looked up I could se (Y/N) standing with a sad look on her face, "Why?? why did you do that to me.? Ryuzaki stop playing around and take this Kira case serious" she said with a annoyed look on her face, and before I knew it  was she already gone.

I feel like the biggest idiot right now why?? did I do that to her? I have never done that kind of stuff with anybody before, and the first I do it with is angry at me and thinks I am a stupid pervert!.

I tried to raise up but my stomach hurted so much, and I couldn't move, she realy hit me hard this time.

Ofc she would she has the black belt in almost every thing, with fighting skills, I laughed with the thougt's of her and me training together, and she would always win, she was the first person to ever win against me in almost anything.

(Flash back)

"Come on Ryuzaki! fight against me please!" "no (Y/N) chan I can't, I don't fight with girls" he said while eating some sweets.

 She looked angry at him and started to yell "Just because i am a girl?!?" with one hit Ryuzaki fell on the floor with a bum.

 "Huh?" he said with a surprised look on his face, (Y/N) smirked of her victory "What about now? Ryuzaki san?" he raised himself of the floor and started to attack (Y/N) after 7 minuts he fell again and (Y/N) wins again, they fight all night but (Y/N) would always win.

I will keep going with this story.

Remember you can always request. on some AnimexReader just ask!