(Utapri)Natsuki x Reader (Lemon) (Oneshot)

Sry for not updating, in a realy long time :C sry guys.

(Reader's pov)

You were the top student, in Saotome Academy.

You always got the best score in everything, because of that many people envied you, for both your talent and your beauty.

But you did not really care about anything, not even about being an idol,

want to know why?

because your parents forced you to become an idol/composer.

Ofc. You loved music but you, hated the fact that you got forced to do something you did not want to be.

People in Saotome Academy thougt that you had a perfect life but no your life was really hard, and you had no time at all to relax.

Your schedule was like this.

4 hour's of dance lessons.

5 minutes to get ready for next lessons.

2 hour's of piano lessons,

2 hour's of violin lessons,

and ofc 5 hour's of song lessons, and composing.

7 hour's of work.

And 3 hour's to sleep.

That was your schedule for every single day.

It was hard in the start but you got used to it.

And the worst thing of it all was, the "rules" your parents made

first rule was, you cant skip any of your lessons what so ever.  

Number two you cant date any boys who are not famous (and with famous they mean really famous)

and the last rule was, if you dont get the top score's in everything, you will get punished.

But lucky for you, you always got number one in everything.

(time skip)

You were no longer a student in Saotome Academy, you were now one of the top female idols! in japan.

You were happy that you could make your parents proud, but your life did not chance at all it got worse!

now you had to work much more than before.

You sighed and looked out the window, from your (F/C) limousine.

"Miss (Y/N) do you want me to turn on the radio?" asked your assistant with a small smile on her red lips

you smiled while saying "yes please" and then the assistant turned on the radio, then she did that you could hear the radio saying

"Today we will have some new idols, in the studio to ask them some questions! and we are going to have a special guest, it is (Y/N) (L/N) the number one top idol in japan!, and here comes the best! you can mail to the studio if you want to ask her or the boys a question!, just send a mail to (you decide ;D) . and maybe they wil answer your question!".

Yeah that was right your were going to meet a new boy band, they came from the same school as you, that was a little bit funny, you thougt.

But who could it be?.

(Natsuki's pov)

Him and the other members from Starish, was watching the news, about them meeting the number one idol in japan!

she was so cute! those gorgeous (E/C) eyes, and her perfect (H/C) hair, she was perfect!.

We used to be good friends when we where small, I miss her so much! but her parents told me that I could never play with her again!, that was so cruel of them, why did they always treat her like she was a robot?! could they not se that she is hurt? or the fact that she never wanted to be an idol! she only wanted to sing, and have a normal life.

I am so sorry for (Y/N) I wish that I could help you.

"Are we going to meet (Y/N)?!, I love her voice!" Otoya said with a big smile.

"She is the number one idol in japan" Masato said.

"She really is a hot lady, do you guys think I have a chance?" Ren said with a perveted smile.

"No... No not at all!" I said with a blush,

"huh? are you saying that you are in love with her?"Ren said with a smirk.

"Yes" I said with a small smile while blushing like crazy "We used to play a lot then we where younger, but suddenly her parents told me to never see her again" I said while covering my eyes.

"I am sorry Natsuki" Ren said with a sad smile,

"Wait guys!.. i have an idea!" Syo said with a smile, so cute!.

(Time skip, because why not ? c:)

The show was starting but two persons were missing can you guess who?? xDDD.

You and Natsuki was talking in your private room (I cant remember the name for the room? o_o)

"Natsuki please just go" you said trying to hold your tears back, "no I will not go! (Y/N) I dont want to leave you alone again!, please I cant I need to be close to you!" you blushed, what was he thinking about? saying those words?!.

Suddenly you where on the floor, with Natsuki on top of you... what was going on ?!

"Natsuki...... what are you doing?" you gulped,

"I want to make you happy!, (Y/N) chan, I love you"

"Natsuki I love you" you said, sudenly he kissed you, in the start it was gentle but soon it got a little bit more forcefull and wild.

"(Y/N) chan I want to make love to you!" he said while moaning in your ear "I want you, I need you please let me take you" while he said that he started to kiss you on your neck.

You moaned and started to play with his hair.

Natsuki started to take his cloth's of, while saying "I promise I will be gentle" he kissed you on the lips, and started to take your cloth's of while playing with your clothed womanhood, you started to moan more and more.

"(Y/N) chan, keep moaning, for me it sounds so cute then you do that"

You were both naked now.

"(Y/N) I am so happy to be your first time" he took his member inside of you, and started to go in and out of you.

"Natsuki faster" you begged him for more, and ofc. He did what you wanted him to do.

You both came at the same time, he kissed you and started to get his cloth's on again while saying "(Y/N) chan I love you, please be mine, I promise that I will never run away again"

you smiled and said "Ofc. I will" you both smiled at each other.

The end! (sry if it was bad but, it is not easy to write a lemon ;_;)