(Black Butler) Yandere Sebastian x Reader x Yandere Ciel Part 3

I am back baby! With another part for this story!!!! (sry for bad grama, but deal with it... I am so tired right now!!! ;_;)

Wup Wup! ^-^

But before we begin!

You guys who guessed that it was Grell was............... totally right!!! bravoo ^_^ *claps can be heard in the background*

But..... now is the question do you want to keep him in the story??? *dramatic piano sound*

as a love interest? *Gasps* (A really weird and psychopathic love interest xDDDDD........)

Vote for it in the comments ^_^ he he..... O_O

(Sebastian's Pov)

I was walking down the hallway, until I heard some noises coming from inside lady (Y/N) room.

Then I opened the door, into Lady (Y/N) room, I saw....Grell holding her in his arms!?

What was that idiot doing in my (Y/N) room and why is he holding her in his arms?!...I should be the one doing that.. not him!

Wait did I just call her mine...?

Suddenly my pale face turned to a shape of pink...

wait am I blushing? and what is this warm feeling?? is this how love feels like.. hmm perhaps it could be a possibility.

(No body's Pov)

Grell was pointing his death scythe at Sebastian.

Sebastian was shocked for a sec,Grell started to laugh... showing his sharp teeths.

Sebastian glared at Grell, who was holding his (Y/N) in his filthy hands.

Grell started to caress (Y/N) soft (H/C) hair.

Sebastian was now fuming with rage.

"heh.. Sebas-chan.... why are you staring at me like that? ehh... is it because I am holding dear (Y/N) chan in my hands... and not you?" Grell paused for a sec, and continued "Sorry Sebas-chan but, I don't love you anymore.... can you see this person I am holding in my arms right now?... I love her...... from her soft (H/C) hair to her beautiful sparkling (E/Y) eyes.... It is simple Sebas-chan.... I adore (Y/N) chan so much!!"

Suddenly Grells eyes, turned dark.. "And I will not let you or anybody touch her!!!. she is mine!"

Sebastian was shocked, never had he seen Grell in such a obssesive way before.

Suddenly the door slammed open, and in came....Ciel.

He was glaring daggers at Grell... "What are you doing here?!... never mind that... just let (Y/N) go immediately!"

Suddenly there poor (Y/N) chan waked up to see...

(Y/N) eyes locked with Grells.... He was still caressing (Y/N) chans hair.

She gasped in horror at the sight of... that same monster who took the person she loved the most away from her.

"Grell...?! put me down immediately!!" (Y/N) tried to break free from his grasp, but he was to strong.

Grells face lit op, with pure happiness... his face leaned closer to (Y/N) chans.

"(Y/N) chaan!!! I finally found you... now.... please don't run away again... I was so lonely with out you!"

Ciel hated how close Grell was to (Y/N) face...

"Sebastian I order you to!! get (Y/N) chan back!"

Sebastian smiled at (Y/N) chan, "Yes my lord"

he bowed for Ciel.

Sebastian took his knifes out, and started to throw them at Grell,

trying his best not to hurt his precius (Y/N) chan.

Grell's eyes was still dark, he dodged all Sebastian's knifes.

"hmmm well I think it is time to go home now.... don't you think so too my dear little (Y/N) chaan <3??"

(Y/N) stared at Grell.

Grell started to smile at (Y/N) chan, he gave her a quick kiss before...........

The end of this part.

Okay guys so I got this Idea...to let you guys choose some parts of the storys ^_^

so here is the 2 options c:

A. Grell kidnaps you.

or B. Grell, lets you go...but tells you that he will be back, for you.

Sry if this idea seems stupid but I just really wanted to try it out c: