(Bonjour♪Koiaji Pâtisserie) Aoi Mitsuki x Reader (Oneshot) (New year special)

Hi guys!, I know that I haven't been updating that much last year,but this year will I try at least to make one story per week!, and maybe some more if I have the time to make it :p.

but with this oneshot will I try something new!, I will make a special oneshot :P I hope it's okay c:

(Reader's pov)

You were heading down to the famous pastry shop Lecran.

You were going to celebrate new year with your best friend who you also had a little crush on, but he didn't knew anything about that little crush you had on him.

The only persons who knew about your little crush, was his two big brother's who also owned the pastry shop your were heading down to.

(time skip, because I want to ^-^)

(Aoi Mitsuki's pov)

I was at the headmaster's office, I still dont know why she called me to her office.

Did I do something wrong?.

Suddenly the door opened and the headmaster walked in.

She started to look at me, was she going to say something or?.... I am starting to get a little nervous.. he he.

"Is there something wrong?" asked the headmaster I looked up at her and said "What do you mean ? I am perfectly fine" that was a lie, a realy big lie.

After what my big brother's said to me, "(Y/N) chan has a little crush on a guy" I was shockt then I heard that,

who was he? all these questions turned me insane, at first I didn't understand why, but then it suddenly hit me I was in love with (Y/N) chan!.

"Headmaster, I am sorry but I need to leave now, I have something important I need to do, right now"

I started to run, out of the heardmaster's office.

who was (Y/N) chan in love with?, who ever it is will I never accept it! (Y/N) chan is mine!, I love her and I will not let go of her!, (Sry if it sounded to yandere o_O)

I started to run faster.

It had started to snow.

I keept running and running, and suddenly could I se a girl walking in the direction of the pastry shop, that my brother's owned, she had (H/l) (H/c), wait?! that girl was (Y/N).

"(Y/N) chan!" I screamed.

suddenly she turned around to face me, I started to walk to her.

(Reader's pov)

"(Y/N) chan!"

You looked at the person who had screamed your name.

but before you could se who it was, had the person already walked up to you and had started to hug you close to them.

You looked up at a blushing Aoi Mitsuki.

"Mitsuki kun, what are you doing?" you started to blush, as he started to get closer to your lips, and suddenly your lips met his, in a gentle kiss.

Firework had started to color the dark nightsky with different color's.

You looked Mitsuki in the eyes, you were both blushing like crazy now, you tried to say something, but before you could, had Mitsuki already started to whisper something in your ear, "(Y/N) chan I love you, please accept my feelings"

You tried to say that you loved him to but before you could, had he started to kiss you again.

"Mitsuki kun, I love you to I have always loved you" you started to feel nervous.

"(Y/N) chan please be my girlfriend" Mitsuki said and kissed your nose.

You said yes, to him.

this was going to be a good new year!. 

You and Mitsuki was walking to the pastry shop together hand in hand.

The end, I hope that this oneshot was good enough c:

And happy new year  to all of you^-^