(Brothers Conflict) Natsume x Reader part 3

I am back with a part 3 C:

(Natsume's Pov)

I was talking on the phone with one of my co-workers.

"I dont know what is happening inside of me, I cant sleep, I cant eat, and the worst of all I cant get (Y/N) out of my head!!" I yelled in pure frustration.

On the phone I could here my co-worker laughing at my problems...

Suddenly the laughter stopped.

"Natsume-kun.... please relax........ but wait?? did you just say (Y/N)? as in that (Y/N)??? the most amazing, and beautiful youtuber in the whole world??!??!?! OMG!!!...... wait?...... do you know her?"

I sighed. I had almost forgot that he had a huge crush... or like obsession with her... he is a huge fanboy.

Why do I feel like I want to punch him in the face...... I feel so angry?

What have you done to me (Y/N)!!!

But Ofc it is not your fault..... it is not your fault that..... you have the most beautiful and soft (H/C) hair and your beautiful sparkly (E/Y) eyes...... and your cute voice..... wait what am I saying??

It sounds like I am a love sick teenage boy with a huge crush on some kind of idol.....

"Hello!!!..... geez answer me Natsume!!!"

"ohhh sorry takuma-kun" I had almost forgot that he was there.....

"Don't worry about it... but.... is it really true that (Y/N) is going to be working with us?"

I sighed......"Yes she is going to be working.... together with us, she is the one there is going to test our new game... why do you ask?"

"Because..... I have been set up as...... wait for it.........(Y/N) personal assistent!!!

Why am I suddenly feeling jealous of him??....

"eeh??? why are you so happy..... I have never heard of a person getting happy over becoming someones assistent??........ geeeez... Takuma-kun, if you keep going on with that attitude... you would probably just scare her away from you...."

I could imagination that.... and some how it made me happy.

"Natsume-kun you don't have to be so mean!!!"

"But I understand what you mean.... from now on I will be the perfect gentleman for (Y/N) and I will not scare her away from me!!!"

he sounded really serius.... does he really mean it???

I hope not... cause (Y/N) is mine.... and I will not let him touch her....

Wait what did I just call her mine????

I think that I am turning insane!

"Okay..... Takuma-kun..... but what I really wanted to ask you about was, you know my little problem....please help me.... I am desperate!"

I hate myself right now.... I am begging an idiot for help....... dear lord... what am I doing to my life?!....

Suddenly I could hear Takuma laughing....... in a kind of creepy way.... what the hell???

"Hmmmm you know what Natsume-kun....... about that little problem you have..... yeaaah....... I cant help you with it.... but I can give you some advice if you would like?"

I feel really uneasy right now.... what is Takuma-kun doing??

"Yes please Takuma-kun...."

I sighed, I am a really desperate man right now.

"My best advice for you is.....to stay the hell away from my beautiful goddess... you dont deserve her... you can't even see that you are in love with her, for god sakes! cant you even see it??..... you really are an cold hearted man N-a-t-su-me-kun..... (Y/N) deservers much better than you!"

Waaii...t?? whaat the.... what is happening?!?!

has Takuma gone completly insane?!?!?

Waaait..... am I in love with (Y/N)....? but we have only met a few times... and I dont really know anything about her at all....

the only thing I know about her is..... that she is a really nice and kind person.

she makes me smile...... she makes me go crazy..... and it seems like it makes Takuma-kun go crazy to...

but I am not like him! (thank god for that O_O'')

"see you later Natsume-kun....... and remember my small advice.... ha ha ha...."

phheew he is gone... what the heck happend??

I know that Takuma is a really devoted fan to (Y/N) but I never knew.... that he was that obsessed with her...

what if he tries to do something to her??!??!?

I have to make sure that (Y/N) is save.....

Takuma you idiot.......

And the end!

for this story part!.

If you want to know why it took a little dark turn... was because of a little writer's block but a friend of mine, gave me some ideas... and before I knew it we had already made a page c8 and was already making another part c8

but what do you think about it?

do you like it?

c: please tell me if you don't like the way it has turned out c:

please be honest, I dont want to make a story nobody likes c: anymore just because of a little twist to the story ^_^

And if you want to know how Takuma look at the top <.<

but anyway!

here is some information about him

Takuma,

Age: 17 (If you are older or are 17 then imagination he is atleast one year older than you c8)

Job: assistant of Natsume... but now he is the personal assistant of (Y/N), he is still in collage, so his job at Natsume's work is a part time job.

Likes: everything about (Y/N), Games, Cats, Anime, Manga, and knifes ;D he has a little collection of different types of knifes, and he loves to draw (daaam what a man! O_O)

dislikes: Natsume-kun, dogs, everyone that has a crush on (Y/N).

past: he has no family they left him when he was very young..... he has never feelt wanted... (It is a hint to find out why he adores (Y/N) so much)

Right now: He is in college and is studying to become a game creater.

Personality: friendly (mostly over for (Y/N) )a bit of a pervert....... obssessive, over protective, funny, charming.

Hobby's: drawing, watching and searching about (Y/N) he knows everything about her, dancing, and stalking (Y/N)

talents: drawing, dancing, stalking!,

a few words from him: (Y/N) chan is the only one who matters to me... she is the only one....... who likes me, I want her I need her...... I cant live without her.

so here is a bit of his dark side:

broken,obsessive, dark.

dun dun dun!!! but trust me he will not kill anyone maybe... he will try to but he wont kill anyone!

c8

The owner of the Oc
is the talented artist Lady-Was-Taken.
go check her out on deviant- art.

and the Oc original name is Simon.