(Black Butler) Yandere Sebastian x Reader x Yandere Ciel Part 1

Hi guys I am back with another Story for you!

(Reader's Pov)

You were a close friend of Elizabeth, Ciel's fiance.

Today you were, finally going to meet her fiance, so you were a bit nervous cause, you really wanted him to like you so, Elizabeth and you could stay as close friends.

Because maybe if he didn't like you, maybe then Elizabeth wouldn't want to be your friend anymore?!.

Relax dont over do it just, relax, everything is going to be just fine!, you thought to yourself to make you relax a bit.

What if he really starts to hate me?, geezz I am such a drama queen right now.

(Ciel's Pov)

I was peacefully sitting in my room, drinking my tea, but suddenly...

"CIEEEL!!!!" screamed an over excited Elizabeth,I sighed and started to walk out side of my room.

I walked down the hallway, to meet a blushing Sebastian?.....eh? is there a cat in here or?

I looked in the same direction as Sebastian and saw that he was staring at a beautiful girl with shining (E/C) eyes and gorgeous (H/C) hair, who was she? and why is my heart beating so fast?!, am I sick? maybe there really is a cat in here!?.

Who is that girl?.

(Sebastian's Pov)

I walked down the hallway to greet the guest....ss?.

then I suddenly saw a beautiful girl with shining (E/C) eyes, and gorgeous (H/C) hair, who is that girl?

and why am I blushing over a mortal, this is weird? but somehow it feels like fate... I wonder why?..hmmmm.

Suddenly Elizabeth said "Ciel!!, this is my good friend (Y/N), she is going to stay here with us, for the next five days" Elizabeth smile, and started to walk around like a moron, as always.

I sighed, and suddenly a (H/C)haired goddesses, (E/C)eyes meet mine, and it feelt like everything made sense now..... but deep inside of me, I feelt like I wanted to keep this feelings for myself......I want to keep her to myself...... huh? what am I thinking about.

(Ciel's Pov)

I dont like the way he is looking at (Y/N), I hate it.

I didn't know that a Demon could show such feelings towards a mortal, he just have meet?.

She really is something special...... I dont want to share her... with anybody.

I hope that you liked it!.