(Kamigami No Asobi) Yandere Apollon x Reader (Oneshot)

Sry guys I have been busy with school, but I am back again with another oneshot ^-^.

(Reader's Pov)

It was early in the morning, you were still tired but you didn't have more time to sleep ,because you had to meet Yui and the gods, in the classroom, because you guys were going to be working on a project.

You guys were going to be working, with some ideas to a market,

you and Yui and the gods, had already decided to make a christmas market.

Now you guys just needed to find out, what you were going to do at the christmas market.

You were realy excited about the christmas market so you had, already got many ideas to what you guys could make.

This is going to be the best christmas market ever!, you thought.

You walked down the hallway, and after some time goofing around in your thoughts,

had you already found the door, to the classroom, with the gods, and Yui waiting for you, to come.

(No one's Pov)

Suddenly the door opened and in came (Y/N), with a bunch of boxes with different, kinds of christmas decorations.

"(Y/N) finaly you are here" said Yui with a big smile, on her face, while walking to (Y/N) direction, to help her with the boxes.

"WOW (Y/N) chan you, sure have alot of boxes" said Apollon with a exicted smile on his face.

"What are there in them?" asked Balder with a curious expresion on his face.

"Oh these?... this are just some decorations, to the christmas market, I thought that we maybe could use them" said (Y/N) with a big smile on her face.

Everyone could see that (Y/N), sure was excited to make this christmas market.

While everyone was busy looking at (Y/N) christmas decorations to the market,

Was a sun god, looking at the (H/C) beauty, with the most shiny (E/C) he had ever seen, in his immortal live, oh how he wished that, she would notice him, as more than just friends, but what, he didn't knew was that the (H/C) beauty was, in love with the blue haired sea god.

(Timeskip)

(Apollon's Pov)

Wwhy??........ does she love him? and not me? what does he have what I don't have?.

He looked over at (Y/N) who was laughing with Yui and the gods,

oh so they think it's funny? that (Y/N) chan dosen't love me......

They are going to pay, everyone of them they are all going to pay for, taking my sweet (Y/N) chan away from me!

Don't worry (Y/N) chan we will soon be together.. forever!.

I can't lose another lover and especially not (Y/N) chan, I promise that this time, (Y/N) chan won't get away!, never!, I will never let her go!.

She will stay forever with me!.

But first I need to make Yui and the other gods disappear!.

(Time skip)

(Y/N) chan is on the floor covered with blood from her beloved friend's who's lifelss body's is starring at her with there dead eyes.

How could this beautifull day take such a wrong direction.......?? oh yeah because of him, Apollon.

He had turned insane and had started to kill everyone, with a knife made of mistletoes.

He had killed everyone you loved, so you could be together forever.

"(Y/N) chan please don't cry, I hate watching you like this, please smile that beautifull smile of your's that only I can ever have the pleasure to see" Apollon started to laugh like the mad god he was.

He started to kiss, (Y/N) chan's neck marking her as his, while whispering, in her ear "(Y/N) chan you will always stay with me right?, cause I will never let you go" he started to kiss, her while stroking her soft (H/C) hair.

(Y/N) chan will never see her dear friends again.

The End!. I hope that you like it ^_^