(La Corda dero primo passo) Tsukimori Len x Reader Chapter 4

(Reader's pov)

You cried while walking down the hallway, lucky for you there was no one.

" What the hell are you doing to my precious little sister?!, get your hands of her!" "Sry (Y/N) san I didn't know what got into me"

"don't think that I will, forgive you for that, that was my first kiss and you stole it from me"

You recalled what had happen in the music room, you sighed what an idiot, who does he think he is? does he do that to every girl at this school? is he some sort of pervert? but he looked so sweet..... and those golden shining eyes!.

Wait what am I thinking about!, wait I can't love this jerk, he took my first kiss without my permission!, and I don't even know him or do I?, he looked realy familiar.

What if I realy had met this guy before?. "

No I would have remembered such beautiful golden eyes, wait what am I saying?!

is there something wrong with me?.

I think I am getting a headache with all that had happen to me.

(Tsukimori Len's pov)

What have I done! I should never had kissed (Y/N), I was just so happy to see her! she was the one who made me love to play the violin!, she is my muse!.

But I guess that she still can't remember me, not after the accident, just thinking about it gives me the creep's.

Poor (Y/N) it most have been so hard for her.

I will try to make you remember me, hopefully you might still remember me just a little bit? I hope you can (Y/N).

(Flashback)

Then you were younger.

You played on the stage but suddenly, it all went black.

"(Y/N) CHAN!!!" Tsukimori yelled.

You had fainted on the stage.

Then you opened your eyes, were you in a white room, in a soft bed.

What happen? where am I?.

Suddenly the door opened and, a boy with blue hair, walked in the room, who was he?

suddenly he started to hug you and started sobbing "(Y/N) Chan you scared me, so much, I thought that you were dead"

You looked at the boy and asked "Who are you?" the blue haired boy's eyes went wide, he started to shake you while screaming "(Y/N) chan what.. do you mean?.......! Ofc you.. can remember me!.... right?... stop joking with me... it's not funny!..... please (Y/N) chan!" he started to sob.

Suddenly another boy went in.... big brother??.

"Stop shaking her!, you idiot don't make her faint again" said big brother,

the blue haired boy, walked to the door, and said "(Y/N) chan I know that you can't remember me, but I still want to tell you this.... I...i..i... I LOVE YOU! (Y/N) Chan, and I would gladly say it again to you then you can remember me again!, I am not giving up on you now just because you can't remember me" and with those words, he left.

(Tsukimori Len's pov)

I can clearly remember that moment, then you fainted on stage, later on we found out that you had been working to hard, the docter's didn't know why you had worked so hard, but I know why you did it....... it's all my fault,

it was because of me you worked so hard! to try to show me that playing the violin was something you did with true feelings, and love for the thing you played.

I am so sorry (Y/N) chan I wish, that I could take these words back.

"I hate it! why can't I play good like you (Y/N) chan?... I hate this stupid violin" back after I said those words I broked my violin, while (Y/N) chan looked at me with pity and fear in her eyes, she truly loved the violin, so it hurted her.

"It's a waste of time to play this stupid violin" I started to cry while holding on to my brokened violin,

suddenly I heard a gentle voice, it could have been an angel's voice if you asked me, "No that is not true Len kun, it is not a waste of time,it is wasted because you didn't show it that you truly loved to play it, so it would not respond to you" I looked up at her, "that is not true, the violin is just a stupid instrument nothing more" I left without saying another word.

I am so sorry (Y/N) chan... can you maybe forgive me one day? i hope you can, cause i miss you realy much.

End of chapter 4, hope you liked it and Ofc there will come more ^-^ soon enough