(Earl and Fairy) Raven x Reader (Oneshot)

I haven't watched Earl and Fairy for a really long time now... so, I am sorry if I didn't get his personality right...

^_^ I hope that you will enjoy this story ^^

(Reader's Pov)

You are Edgar J. C. Ashenbert's beloved sister (Y/N), you are one year younger than him.

But he still treated you like a child, despite the one year difference between you two.

Your brother was a silly but kind man, despite his reputation with the ladies, but it seems that he has finally found the only one, that was actually the reason why you were heading to his mansion, to meet his fiancée, right now.

You had never met her before, so you were really excited to finally be able to meet her.

You were really glad that your brother had finally found true love, but somehow it made you kind of feel sad, and kind of lonely.

Many people wanted to marry you, not just because of your beauty, you were really smart, and sweet to, so you kinda got the nick name in the higher society (idk if I said it right) the Perfect woman for any man.

You were actually not really fond of that nickname, you hated it, it got you allot of unwanted attention from males everywhere, you went.

But despite that, you never really found any of them interesting, they all just wanted you because of your high influence in the higher society.

You despised people like that, that only wanted power, and high influence in the higher society.

You wanted to get married because of love, not because of power nor influence in the higher society.

You were really not lucky when it came to love.

But you actually had some kind of crush on someone..... but you knew that it would never work out, because of your society (then I say society, I mean like the rich and the poor), they would never allow, you two to be together.

And you were pretty sure that he, did not like you the same way as you did.

The man that you have fallen for is your brother's loyal butler Raven.

You knew that he was a half demon, but you didn't care, you still loved him.

You loved everything about him, from his soft black hair to his mysterious green eyes, he was also a really kind man, despite the fact that he didn't show much emotions to anyone.

But somehow it seems that you have been able to make him show some kind of emotions towards you.

It hurted you that you would never be able, to be together with the man that you loved, but no matter what you would always stay by his side, even if he didn't love you back.

(Time skip) (Nobody's Pov)

As (Y/N) arrived, at her older brother's, mansion.

She was greeted by the one and only Raven, the loyal butler of Edgar J. C. Ashenbert her dear beloved older brother, and also (Y/N) secret crush.

She smiled at him, and walked out of the coach (Idk how to spell it O_O)

Her (E/C) eyes shined like the stars on the night sky, her beautiful (H/C) hair looked like the softest silk.

She truly was the most beautiful women, Raven had ever seen in his whole life, nobody could compare to her, he thought.

Raven tried his hardest, not to blush.