(Hiiro No Kakera) Onizaki Takuma x Reader (Lemon)

I am not good to write lemons, but I will try my best.

I have not seen Hiiro No Kakera in a really long time so sry if I cant get his personality right.

(Readers pov)

You were going to visit your boyfriend Takuma.

You were kind of nervous because he had, asked you if you could take the next step, in your relationship, and you had said yes.

So here you were walking down the road to Takumas house.

While you were walking you started to think "does he want to take the next step, tonight?" "what if it hurts?".

You sighed and started to slow down, "I know that he will be gentle, because it is my first time" you tried to relax yourself with that thought about that he will be gentle because it was your first time.

(Takumas pov)

I know that she said yes but what if she just said it to make me happy?

this thoughts makes me so frustratet!.

I promise to make (Y/N) first time special!, and ofc I will be  gentle because it is her first time.

It is also my first time to, but I know that I will do just fine because I am doing it with the person that I love (Y/N).

I started to clean up in my room, and get some other stuff.

(Time skip because I am lazy o.o)

You and takuma were laying in the bed,

suddenly he was on top of you while kissing your neck, suddenly he asked you "do you really want this (Y/N) ?" you looked shockt up at his face, he looked really serius right now, you sighed and said "Yes I want to do this, but please be gentle" you blushed and laid your head on the bed.

Takuma started to caress your tight while kissing you on the lips, you started to moan.

Takuma started to get hard, from hearing you moan his name,

he started to rub his member against your womanhood, while moaning "(Y/N) your making me crazy with those moans you make, moan more for me"

You started to blush, you could feel his member get hard, from touching your womanhood, and hearing you moan his name over and over again.

Suddenly you could feel some hands on your panties, he was trying to take them of you,

you started to help him with it.

Takuma took of his close, and helped you with the rest of yours.

He started to lick your nippels  while caressing your womanhood.

You started to rub his member up and down.

Takuma started to moan, " (Y/N) stop teasing me, it makes me want to take you even more now"

You started to blush after hearing those words.

Suddenly you were both naked, Takuma started to take his member inside of you,

it hurt really much but soon it turned in to pleasure, and you started to moan,

"Takuma please faster,"  he obeyed and started to go faster, and faster.

And suddenly you both came, and Takuma kissed you and said "I am happy because I was your first time (Y/N)" he started to cares your tights again and asked  with a begging voice "Please can we do it again, I still need more of you" you blushed, and before you knew it Takuma had already taked of your panties and, was now going for a round two.

And done! I hope that you liked it c:

Remember you can always request over and over again c:.