(Utapri) Yandere Otoya x IdolReader x Yandere Tokiya (Part 2)

Hi guys I am back with another part for this story ^-^ I hope that you will like it c:. (Warning Lemon)

(Reader's Pov)

It has been a long day.

And then you finally came home, you got to bed, in hope of getting some rest.

It has been a weird day, you thought while lying in your bed.

(I had a problem with these words I don't know if it's laying in bed or lying in bed.... so O_o)

First you got to meet, Otoya and Tokiya from the famous boyband Starish, the way they were looking at you kind of scared you.

It was more like that they were staring, at you like you were some kind of sweets that they wanted to taste, it's kind of terrifying to think that, it may be true.

But that's still not the weirdest that happen, the show you and Otoya Tokiya and Reiji , were going to be starring in has been chanced, not all of it but some of it.

I still don't know which part of the show, that has got chanced, but I don't hope it's to much.

But I am glad, that I get to spend more time together with Reiji, but it's still kind of embarrassing that me and Reiji are going to act as lovers in this series.

(Tokiya's Pov)

I am glad that, the author was willing to chance some part of the show.

It realy helped then I threatened him with a knife. he he he.

(Y/N) chan I did it all for you!, so please reward me, then I am done getting these unworthy pigs, out of the way! so you and I can stay together forever!.

But damm, that Otoya I know what he did! how dare he touch my (Y/N)! she is mine.

(Flash back) (No one's Pov)

Otoya and (Y/N) were talking about guitar's, with each other.

Suddenly Otoya started to get a little to close to (Y/N).

(Y/N) tried to move away from Otoya, but Otoya moved closer and closer.

And before (Y/N) knew it, Otoya had already trapped her against a wall.

"Ittoki kun... what are you doing?" (Y/N) asked with a terrified expression on her face.

Otoya didn't answer the terrifyed (Y/N). slowly Otoya started to touch her thighs, while kissing her neck marking her as his.

(Y/N) tried to get out of Otoya's grasp, but Otoya was to strong.

Suddenly Otoya moved his mouth to (Y/N) ear, Otoya whispered in her ear, "You know, you realy turn me on (Y/N) chan, I tried to resist to touch you, but I couldn't so I will not try to stop myself from touching you now"

Before (Y/N) chan could say anything, Otoya had already pressed his lips against her's.

"(Y/N) chan.. I love you" said Otoya while touching her clothed womanhood, making her moan.

before she knew it, Otoya had already taken her pants and panties, of her.

"(Y/N) I want to taste you, so please don't hold back" Otoya said with a smile.

Otoya started to lick (Y/N) chan's womanhood.

(Y/N) chan started to moan, still trying to make him stop what he was doing, but she knew that she kind of wanted it to continue.

Suddenly Otoya started to bite (Y/N) chan's clit, making her yell his name out in pleasure.

"(Y/N) chan you taste wonderful, please I want to taste more" Otoya said with a pleading look on his face, "(Y/N) chan I want to taste all of you", Otoya said. and before (Y/N) chan knew it, he had already taken her shirt and bra of, and had started to lick and kiss her nipples, while rubbing her womanhoond with his hard member.

"(Y/N) chan I want to make you mine" Otoya said with a posesive look in his eyes.

before (Y/N) chan could answer to his needs had Otoya already slamed his member inside of her, he started out slowly but soon he got faster and faster, making (Y/N) chan moan his name out in pleasure.

"Now you are mine (Y/N) chan!, and I promise that I will never leave you" Otoya said with a big smile on his face.

Before (Y/N) chan could protest to his ideas, he had already slamed his member inside her going for a round 2.

"Sorry (Y/N) chan but I need more of you" Otoya said with a pleading look.

"Can I taste more of you?" Otoya asked, trying to resist to lick your nipples.

"Yes..." (Y/N) said.

Otoya started to lick and play with your nipples. While slaming his member inside of you.

End of part 2 I hope that you like it!