(Bakuman) Fukuda Shinta x Manga-kaReader x Niizuma Eiji part 3

Now I am back with a new part to this story!, and this time I am making a really long chapter for you Guys c:!.

(Reader's Pov)

Where am I?, what happen?.

The only thing I can remember is that I asked Takagi kun, if I could stay and read some manga's for some research.

I am so confused, Maybe Takagi kun knows what happen, but where is he?

My head hurts, I am tired.

I cant stay like this!, I need to hurry up and start with making a oneshot for a manga!.

(No one's Pov)

"Has something like this ever happen to her before?" asked the doctor,

"Ehm.. I dont really know docter I Don't know her that well, I have only meet her a few times before, so I cant answer that, but her older Brother Mashiro will soon be here, so Please just wait a few more minutes" said Takagi with a worried look on his face.

"Don't worry I can wait" said the docter with a little smile, Takagi could see that the docter was worried to.

(Time skip)

(Fukuda Shinta's Pov)

Something happened to Mashiro san's little sister (Y/N)?,

Why am I so worried?!, I dont even know her that well, I have only meet her one time!.

But I cant forget those beautiful (E/C) eyes and her beautiful (H/C) hair, that I kind of wanted to touch!..... it looked so soft... wait? what am I thinking about?!.

Am I sick or something?....... or can it be? because I really like (Y/N)?!. but I have only meet her once!.

Does love at first sight realy exist?.

No that cant be true!?.

I hate this!, she makes me so confused, and happy at the same time!.

But at the same time, I like these feelings.

(Niizuma Eiji's Pov)

So Mashiro sensei's little sister is in the Hospital in some sort of coma?

I am worried about her health, but I dont know why? I am so worried, it feels like my heart is going to explode.

It's the first time I cant concentrate about drawing manga.

What is this feeling?

Maybe Hattori san knows whats wrong with me?.

"Niizuma san, I need to go!" Mashiro yelled while running out of the door.

"Okay, Mashiro sensei" said I.

"You guys can take the rest of the day of, you can walk home," said I

"Eh?? why Niizuma san?" asked Fukuda, I sighed and answered "I dont really feel like drawing, anymore for today, so you can go home".

"Ehh? really..." said Fukuda with a surprised look on his face.

"Then I am going home, see you guys tomorrow then" said Fukuda with a smile on his face while walking out of the door.

before I knew it had Nakai already left.

I walked over to the phone and, and called Hattori over for a little chat.

I want to know why I am feeling like this.

(Time skip at the hospital(No one's Pov)

Mashiro walked into the hospital to try to find (Y/N) chan's room.