(Black Butler) Sebastian x Reader x Undertaker part 1

I am sorry, that I did not add a lemon part, I will promise to add that in part 2 c:

But there will be some kind of Lime in it ;D

(Nobody's Pov)

(Y/N) chan was working, in the Undertakers, shop.

(Y/N) liked to work for Undertaker, even if he was a bit mad....... but (Y/N) never got bored, with him around!

And the Undertaker, liked to have (Y/N) around him, he had actually started to develop a crush on the beautiful (Y/N) chan.

But lately he had started to avoid his beautiful (Y/N) chan, wanna know why?

because, these feelings he has started to develop for (Y/N) chan, has growed to more than just an innocent crush

He has started to crave to touch her, feel her, to hear her beg for him to make her his. (Is it to much ??? O_O)

He was addicted to the cute (Y/N) chan, and he intended to make her his.

But the young Earl's butler, Sebastian seems to have taken a liking to the beautiful (Y/N) chan as well.

But Undertaker will, never let his precius (Y/N) chan get seduced by a filthy cat freak like Sebastian. (Sry if Undertaker seems like an Yandere but he is not I promise!!!!)

It looked like the both of them had taken a liking to (Y/N) chan.

It looks like (Y/N) chan had made both a demon, and a grim reaper crave her love and affection.

How will this end? who will (Y/N) chan choose ?

(Time skip)

(Reader's Pov)

You were sleeping peacefully in one of the chairs, in the Undertaker's shop.

unaware of the fact that the Undertakers customers were constantly staring at you (Idk if I spellt it right ;_;)

(Sebastian's Pov)

Why is that beautiful young lady sleeping in Undertaker's shop? She looks so peacefully while sleeping in here, as if she is used to be here.

Perhaps she is working for him? But why would such a beautiful person like her work in such a place?

With the infamous Undertaker himself?

Is she another one of those grim reapers? (If you want to be a grim reaper vote yes or if you want to  be something else perhaps:

a demon?

an angel?

or something else, or just a normal human being.

If you want to vote just write in the comments, what you want to be.

The vote will start from today (July the 3)

and it will end July the 10.

^-^ I hope that you like the story so far c:

It was not easy to write this, I had a huge writers block while trying to write this story part.

But thanks to my friend TheAngelLeo, that had helped me with this Story part c8

Go check his profil out ^-^