(Akatsuki No Yona) Son Hak x Reader (Oneshot)

I know I have not updatet in a realy long time, but now I am back again! with a new oneshot !

(Reader's pov)

You were walking beside Yoon, talking about cooking and other stuff.

You were smiling, while walking and talking with Yoon. Yoon also looked like he enjoyed your company to.

 But what you didnt know was that, a black-haired thunder beast, was staring at the two of you with envy in his eyes. Both of you could feel it that some eyes where watching you from behind.

(Son hak's pov)

Why was (y/n) talking and smiling like that with Yoon?!

why cant I make her laugh like that?,

Yoon you better not do anything to my precious flower (y/n) !.

"Hak is somthing wrong?" I looked to my left side and saw Yona, looking at me with a worried look on her face, I sighed and said "no Hime Sama, there is nothing wrong", I tried to hide my blush. Yona started to giggle and said "you know, you could just tell her that you love her".

Maybe Yona was right, maybe I should tell her my feelings, yes! i am gonna do it!,

but not now, not then everyone is looking, I will do it then we are alone.

(Yona's pov)

I knew it!, i just knew that Hak loved (Y/n)!

They will look so cute together!.

But maybe Hak should do it soon because, Yoon has a little crush on (Y/n),

I dont hope it will turn out bad.

(Time skip, because why not? c:)

(Reader's pov)

We found a place where we could, sleep for the night, you were helping Yoon with the food.

"(Y/n) the food is done, can you tell it to the others?" said Yoon you smiled and nodded.

All the dragons, and Yona and Yoon was eating while you tried to find Hak.

But you couldnt find him anywhere?, where was he?.

You sat down at a tree. Suddenly something in the tree was moving,

you stared at the tree in shock, what was that?.

You stood up from the ground, and tried to run, scared of what there was in the tree.

Suddenly a hand stopped, you from running away, you looked op at the person and saw..

HAK?!?. he pushed you against the tree and, trapped you, in his grasp,

he started to kiss your neck, while hugging you tight,

you blushed like crazy now. "Hak what are you doing?" you tried to look at his Ocean blue eyes, with your (E/c)ones.

He looked in your eyes and said "(Y/n) i love you, would you please be mine?" he looked at you with a pleading, look in his eyes scared for that you maybe not wanted to be his.

You gulped and tried to hide your blush, "I love you to Hak, and yes I will be yours" you looked up at Hak, who was smiling and blushing at the same time, you never thought that you would ever se that in your life, Hak blushing and smiling at the same time?! because of you?, that made you happy.

You gave him a kiss on the lips.

You both walked down to the others, hand in hand.

(Extra)

(Yoon's pov)

"Dam it! I realy thought that (Y/n) liked me" said Yoon in frustration

and started to cry,

Zeno saw it and started to walk closer to him, and gave him a hug and said " you still have me" said Zeno with a big smile. #creepy Zeno o_o

(10 minutes later)

(Y/n) and Hak was watching the night sky, togehter.

While Yoon was running away from Zeno, while screaming "Zeno I dont like you in that way!.. please stop hunting me!"

while Zeno just smiled and tried to catch, the scared Yoon while saying "come here Yoon, i just want to love you!"

(Y/n) and Hak saw it all and stared at them while thinking "What the hell is wrong with these guys....I feel bad for Yoon"

And then! the end!

Sorry if it was to short, :3

but I realy hoped that you liked it c:!