Chapter 1

A Netflix Original story.

A new prince have just arrived in the kingdom. On his way there, he was traveling on a ship where he must find the one to marry. He have met many women in his sight but none of them quite to be the one to catch his eye. In prided to return to his family proud and strong, he might have to marry a princess. So he must do what he must in order.

Y/n: Isn't it wonderful. Traveling across the ocean and having the amazing wind blow across your face?

Crew member: Well if you might ask me, I would like to think the opposite.

Y/n: You know what would make this more relaxing, if you would more me some more of that fine tea.

Crew member: Right sir.

They Fench him some tea and he proudly took it from them.

Y/n: If you don't mind be asking, this isn't laced with anything, right?

Crew member: No sire, I promise we wouldn't do such a thing. See it even said it right here.

On the cup it says "Laced tea".  But it was written in some sort of language so he wouldn't be able to understand it or something.

Y/n: If only I could even speak the language that it was written in. But I trust you enough so I guess that it would have to do.

He drank it but spat it out because it have some sort of taste to it that doesn't taste good at all.

Y/n: Ugh, sick. What is that?

Crew member: I knew that you would fall for that sire, it never get so old. It never cease to amaze me that you get tricked into drinking horse baby fluid.

Y/n: I've got to admit, you've got me really good.

He wrapped his arms around his shoulder and together they have a good laugh about it.

Y/n: Alright, now toss him overboard.

Crew member: Wait! No,no,No!

Sounds if splash could be heard.

New scene.

A girl and man was seen playing cards so they could see who would be able to take some money.

Man: All in.

Girl: Call.

She placed her crown down.

Man: Two pair.

He thought he have won but the girl stopped him.

Girl: Not so fast. Three me's.

She pulled out cards which has her in but there were only two of them.

Man: That's only two.

Girl: One, two, me.

She then pointed at herself to show that in fact, that there were two her. Money.

The man turns the money to her but then he pulled out a knife.

Man: Not when I got the knife.

She then gulps down a pint of beer and took his knife from him, tossing it into a wall in which it pins another man's hat to the wall. After she put her crown on and took the money, she was then grabbed by behind. As the man came forwards to her, he lift up his fist to strike her but she ducks out of the way making the guy holding her to be punched instead. Where she was hiding was underneath a table where they can't be able to see her.

Now getting up, the man that was punched previously, came right back up so he could punch the guy whom end up crashing into a patron, making his beer spill all over him. More mayhem began to unfold all over the place and many fights were happening in there. While the chaos breaks loose, she was able to make her way right out of the place and ran freely only to pump into a tall slim figure in front of her.