Chapter 7

Bean was in a bar where everyone was cheering her to drink the fairy in the glass.

Fairy: That's okay, honey. I go down easy.

Bean then gulped her down along with the beer. Everyone cheered for her and then they were all gone, leaving her and her companions all alone.

Bean: Okay, okay. If you could be any mythical creature, what would it be? Elfo?

Elfo: Oh, that's easy. Dwarf! Man, if I was a dwarf, I'd run this town.

Luci: What's the difference between a dwarf and an elf?

Elfo: I don't know.

Bean then burps the fairy right back out.

Fairy: I had a good time in there. Your organs know how to party.

She then flew away.

Bean: Guys, we should go home before we pass out in the street. Again.

Right as she said that, she and her companions then woke up, wasted right on the street. That is where Y/n.

Y/n: Hey, guys, wake up.

Bean: Five more minute, please.

He then kicks her super hard to make her wake up.

Bean: Hey! Thanks.

Y/n: You really need to talk about where you sleep at night because it could be a dangerous place out here and you could get yourself killed and you knows what might happen to your body.

Everyone all looked to see bodies being burned.

Y/n: Something like that could happen.

Bean: So, what are you up to?

Y/n: Oh, nothing much. I thought when it come to dancing and you might be able to dance with the person that you like. I mean, nothing beats that. We could start with Elfo here. So, Elfo, is there a girl that you really like and who might that be?

Elfo: Well... she's really big and she's a really nice woman.

Luci: Could you just give it up already? Could you just say that it's Bean and that you would like to go the dance with her?

Elfo: What no, just for you know, I do have girlfriend.

Y/n: Since when do you have a girlfriend, Elfo?

Elfo: You don't know her and I'm definitely not making it up on the spot. And speaking of the spot, isn't this the spot? Let's talk about the spot now.

Everyone all went down into the spot.

Y/n: You know, when I had my first pair of girlfriends, I must admit that I went a little crazy with them and after the dance, we would do some more dancing at my home. And ain't talking about no dance move at all, unless you are referring to my dance move. I went wild.

Elfo: Okay, this is definitely something that we shouldn't be talking about right now.

Y/n: Oh and one time, she asked me to use my fingers for something special but I just think of something better, I decided to use my whole fist.

Bean: Alright, we're here.

Everyone was greeted by a man.

Man: Welcome, my friends. Two adults,, two children.

Everyone were all welcomed in.

Bean: Get ready to have your minds blown. Just breathe in and try to bellow.

Everyone began to breathe in so that they could feel some sort high vibes.

Y/n: Oh no, this isn't my time to get all high and all.