Y/n's new voice. Donald Glover as Maurice Moss

Here is the other voice for Y/n's. Donald Glover having improved his Richard Ayoade impression. So I've ask, what do you think. So we will be sounding like Maurice Moss from the it crowd. Now I want you to listen to the clip below and tell me what you think about our voice. Do you like it and do you find to to be hot and sexy. So all you have to do is imagine our character with the voice of Maurice Moss and having an iconic voice which you can't get enough of. And I know that you guys will love it. Do you like the voice for our character and do you find it perfect? Just listen to the clip below and tell me what do you guys.

Donald Glover has truly embraced the challenge of capturing the essence of Prince Y/n with the iconic voice of Maurice Moss from The IT Crowd. It's a unique and unexpected combination that brings a whole new dimension to our beloved character. Now, it's your turn to share your thoughts: What do you think of this distinctive voice for Prince Y/n? Is it a perfect match, and do you find it intriguing and captivating? Share your opinions with us!

Do you find the voice of Prince Y/n with the Maurice Moss impression by Donald Glover hot and attractive? Share your thoughts on this unique portrayal!