Chapter 16

Bean seems to be not in her right mind right now and for some reason.

Bean: Ah! Toasty, drunken slumber. And here comes the spins. Whee! whee! whee!

She appears to be spinning around and then it turns out that she was in a barrel for some reason now and she was being pushed by Stan.

Stan: Make way for the pants-wearing princess. Rolling through. Doesn't know how good she's got it. Stand back.

He pushed her in the center of the town and people began to laugh. Stan make her stand up.

Bean: You put me in a drunkard Cloak?

Stan: Sorry, princess. Orders of your pa. He figured he'd shame you into sobriety. Of course, these public humiliations only lead to more transgressive behavior.

Bean: Your fancy barrels can't hold me. 

Bean then stands up but ended up falling and rolling down the streets. While she rolled down, she ended up right next to an old man in a water barrel.

Old man: Me-flavored water, 15 cents.(turns to Bean). Hey, girly! This is my corner! Roll along now! Git!

He pushed her down so she began to roll down a whole lot more now.

Next scene.

Y/n have finally woken up and was greeted. Y his royal guards.

Y/n: My neck is all croaked. Now this is definitely the last time I've ever sleep on a hard mattress.

Royal guard: I'm afraid that it would have a rock made mattress. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Y/n: Remind me who ever sold me the mattress would be execution by smothering. Oh, my back. I think it might be good for me to go for a little walk and stretch out a little more. At least, I don't have to break someone's back so that I could feel better. Alright, off I go.

Next scene.

Bean came rolling into the throne and the barrel broke in the process.

Bean: Ow.

Zog: oh, hello, Bean. Learn your lesson?

Bean: You know perfectly well you can't teach me a damn thing.

Odval: I couldn't have said it better myself.

Bean: Oh, shut up, Odval. I'm sick of you coming between me and my dad.

Odval: Sire, shall I come between you? Oh! Here comes a barrel plank.

He ducked before it could even hit him.

Bean: And I'm sick of being treated like a second-class citizen who you can strong-arm into submission.

A guy then came back with taxes.

Man: Here are the taxes we coerced from the elves.

Zog: I'm not mad, but your timing is awful.

Man: Goodbye, everyone.

He was then dropped down below.

Bean: Ugh! You're pathetic. I'm so over you.

He began open the trap doors so he could able to drop her as well but she kept dodging them.

Bean: Missed me. Too slow!

Next scene.

Y/n appeared in the bar with his friends as Luci was arm wrestling with the bar owner. Bean then enters.

Bean: I need beer!

The crowd proceed to shush her.

Elfo: Shut up! Luci's about to arm-wrestle Mumbles to try and win the whole bar.