Chapter 42

Y/n stood among his companions, Bean and Elfo, as they continued their discussion about their plans to deal with Queen Dagmar's malevolent schemes.

Elfo: (emotional) Look at what you've done to me, Bean. I'm really not a crier.

Mora: (mocking) What? (Elfo screamed) You sobbed like a baby loser at the freak show every time someone threw something at you.

Elfo: (defensive) You'd cry too if you were pelted with wet peanuts.

Mora: (smirking) Those weren't wet peanuts; that was mermaid poop. And it wasn't me!

Elfo: (realization sinking in) Oh... (pauses) That's worse.

Amidst the banter, Y/n seized the moment to add his perspective.

Y/n: (with a thoughtful tone) You know, emotions can be quite unpredictable. Sometimes, they sneak up on you when you least expect it.

Bean: (addressing the group) Guys, please, can we stop with the aggression and start talking about how we're gonna deal with my mom?

Y/n: (supportive) Bean's right. We've got a plan to hatch and a queen to stop.

Bean: Alright, so we know my mom is up to something big. We need to figure out her next move and how to stop her.

Elfo: Maybe she just needs a nice long hug.

Bean: Elfo, this is not the time for hugs.

Y/n: (in his typically serious and analytical manner) We should gather intelligence, infiltrate her circle, and uncover her true intentions.

Luci: (sarcastically) Oh, so we're doing the whole "spy on mom" thing, huh? Fun.

Dagmar sat upon her sinister throne, joined by none other than Satan himself, and even Lissa was in attendance. The room was thick with tension as they discussed their predicament.

Satan: (concerned) Are you alright, Darling? That throbbing vein in your forehead is kinda scary.

Dagmar: (irritated) Oh, shut up. It's astounding how you always know what to say to piss me off. I'd throw this head at you if it weren't the single most important thing in my life.

Scruffle: (commenting) Looks like the honeymoon phase is officially over.

Dagmar: (commands the guards) Guards!

The guards promptly marched into the room.

Dagmar: (orders them) The body that goes with my evil daughter's head is somewhere in this godforsaken place!

Scruffle: (distracted by food) All this talk of sliced meat is making me hungry for a, uh...corned beef roll-up.

Dagmar: (grateful) Thank you, Scruffles. You're the only one that I can trust. Until the body is found, all Dreamlanders are on total lockdown. Now go!

Turbish, with a curious remark, approached the situation.

Turbish: (inquiring) Uh...except us, right?

Dagmar: (exasperated) Oh, my god, Turbish.

Turbish: (relieved) So we can leave our rooms?

Dagmar: (losing patience) Yes!

Turbish: (bluntly) And you won't kill us?

Dagmar: (threatening) If you don't leave right now, I will!

Turbish quickly took the hint and left the room along with the guards.

Dagmar: (deadpan) Have Mertz killed.