Chapter 21

Bean and her fiends were so somehow underground now.

Dagmar: What, no hug? I'm waiting.

Luci: Come on, Bean. Who can resist a creepy mom hug?

Bean and Dagmar: Shut up, Luci.

Darius: Mother and Daughter, reunited. Such a wonderful time.

Dagmar: Oh, Bean! I've missed you!

Bean: Well, I'm not gonna miss, mom. Or you, Darius or should I say Skybert?

Darius: My name is Darius. I don't know who Skybert is.

Bean tried to attack but she was held back by the Trogs.

Elfo:(whispering) Is this the mother you're always talking about? She's not an ugly, evil bitch. But she is sluttier than I imagined.

Dagmar: Oh. Hello, Elfo. Last time o saw you, you were a lot more dead.

Darius: And I heard you had a thing for Bean. Inter species. Not the type of romance that I like but it's quite interesting because I wonder how that will turn out.

Elfo: Me and Bean have an open relationship. We thought we might see other species.

Darius: I see.

The fire above kept burning down.

Dagmar: We can't have that moonhole.

Trogs: Moon. Moon.

Dagmar: Silence! Seal team six! Seal the hole!

Darius was then boosted up by the Trogs as he was able to cover the hole.

Dagmar: Too slow.

She kicked the Trogs causing them to fall.

Bean: What are you doing here, Mom? Why can't you just leave me alone? Is your life so awful you have to keep wrecking mine?

Dagmar: I just saved you, dear. Now, would you like me to answer those other questions or did you just need to get it out of your system?

Darius: I have a lot questions. Like what kind of your personality does she have.

Dagmar: Hush.

Bean: You know what? Forget it. I just want to get out of here.

Dagmar: Darling, nothing's keeping youZ

Bean: Yeah, nothing except your freaky little molemen.

Trog: We're not freaky little molemen. We're beautiful, big-eyed Trogs. Trogs, the "o" has a slash through it. Those are molemen.

Moleman: How ya doin,?

Luci: Sup, tater dude?

Dagmar: Let her go. You're free to leave anytime you want.

Bean: I want now. Uh, let's do now.

Bean began running all over the place.

Dagmar: Remember, Darling, if you show your face in Dreamland...(echoing) They'll kill you...(echoing) they'll kill you....(echoing) and you'll never find your way out without my help.(echoing) sorry about the echo.(echoing) I know it's creepy.(echoing)

Bean found her way back to where she have just started.

Trogs: Welcome back, friends.

Luci was then punched by the Moleman from earlier.

Moleman: That's for calling me "tater dude."

Next scene.

Y/n was far away as he saw and thought Bean has been burnt alive.