Chapter 8

Y/n was at his ship with the rest of him men because he feel as if he would need a moment. His men all gathered all around him.

Royal man: So sire, what is it that you want to do now?

Y/n: Oh nothing my good man, I feel as if could use some lonely time to myself because I just need it the best, thank you.

Royal man: We could go out there and fight because it's what we are good at and we could find some monsters out there, lurking in the dark.

Y/n: I'm not going out there to hunt. Not today, not tomorrow because I only go out there to hunt on Wednesday. You know, really get out the good meat out there.

Royal man: Well, I got this book with the picture of your father and his father and his father and all of their fathers.

Y/n: Yes, just looking at my father and all his fathers before would risen my mood.

He looked through all the pages in the book until he found out that one of the page was missing.

Y/n: Why is one of the page missing?

Royal man: Oh, that is because I tore is and used to wipe. There weren't any toilet paper so I figure that I could use something that feel just right.

He fell to the ground for some reason now.

Royal man2: I actually poured some truth serum in his tea. I never thought that would be a good thing. But I guess I was quite wrong on that.

Y/n: You know what? I'm just gonna go to bed.

Y/n, feeling dejected and alone, retreated to his ship with his loyal men in tow.

Royal Man 1: (to Y/n) So, Your Majesty, what shall we do now?

Y/n: (sighing) I don't know, my good man. I just need some time to myself.

Royal Man 2: (eagerly) We could go out and hunt some monsters! We're the best at it, you know.

Y/n: (dismissively) Not today, not tomorrow. I only hunt on Wednesdays. That's when the meat is at its finest.

Royal Man 3: (nervously) Well, sire, I have this book here with pictures of your father, his father, and all the fathers before them.

Y/n: (perking up slightly) Ah, yes. Looking at my lineage always cheers me up.

He flips through the pages of the book, but notices that one page is missing.

Y/n: (frowning) Hey, where's the page with my great-great-grandfather on it?

Royal Man 3: (sheepishly) Uh, I may have... used it to wipe my backside. There was no toilet paper, and it felt... appropriate.

Y/n: (facepalming) Of all the pages, you had to choose that one?

Suddenly, Y/n feels a strange sensation and collapses to the ground.

Royal Man 2: (to Royal Man 3) I think I put too much truth serum in his tea.

Royal Man 3: (panicking) You did what now?

Y/n, now under the influence of the truth serum, starts to spill his deepest secrets and desires.

Y/n: (to no one in particular) I'm not really as confident as I pretend to be. I'm just a big ol' softie on the inside. And I really wish Bean would give me a chance. She's the only one who truly understands me.

The royal men exchange amused glances, realizing that their prince is not as tough and arrogant as he lets on.

Y/n: (continuing) And I'm secretly afraid of spiders. Like, really afraid. Like, I'll scream like a little girl if I see one.