Chapter 5

A horse carriage was traveling all over until it came to a full stop right at it destination. Once it has stopped, Bean was pushed right out.

Old lady: Welcome to your new home, princess. You're late. Put these on.

She tossed set of clothes right at Bean's face before she continued to walk inside.

Old lady: Morning miseries begins at 5:00 a.m.

Luci: Wow. I thought hell was bad.

Next scene.

Y/n was swinging all over the town and showing of his moves because he doesn't have much of a hobby around here since Bean was kinda of the one with all of the crazy idea around here so he might just have to make his own hobby. His men were just having a good ole time all by themselves.

They were throwing some mugs and bottles all over because they figured that they could use some fun to get around here.

Y/n: Oy, it's been awfully boring around here. If I could find some sort of fun around here.

Royal man: Don't worry about, sire, I've just the good ole sport around here.

He took off his shirt and stood high on table and he looks as if he was gonna do some sort of stunt. He propped himself for it before shooting off. He made a whole attempt to jump across to the other side.but he wasn't high enough get there and so he fell down below and a few crash could be heard.

Random man below: Hey, it took me all day to make that potato salad. I've got a starving wife and 3 kids who depends on me to make the food!

Next scene.

Bean got right out of her bed and got in line with the other nuns. She was super late. As she was getting in line, she was having some trouble marching around in her nun clothes. Mother Superior stopped the marching.

Mother Superior: Sister Tiabeanie, you're late again!

Bean: Sorry, Mother Superior. I didn't get a lot of sleep on account of my bed being a granite slab.

Nun: Granite? Why does she get the good slab?

Nun#2: Princesses always get the best slabs.

Bean: Guys, I did not ask for this. Come on. You throw one little party and Vikings take over the Kingdom. Who hasn't been there?

All the nun turns to her.

Luci: You have got to learn to read a room.

Mother superior: Sisters, do not be distracted by this heathen. It's mealtime. Our soup of the day is hot dog water, and for that, let us rejoice.

Nun: I am bad and you are bad and we are bad together. Humanity's a wretched lot but god is slightly better.

Bean couldn't even catch up with the other nuns.

Bean: Man, I'm gonna be humming that all day.

The nuns gently took a sip out of the soup whole Bean didn't gently took a soup. Her sip made a rather loud noise.

Mother Superior: Oh my... who is angering god with their unholy slurping?

Luci whispered to Bean.

Luci: You're doing great. Slurp harder!

Bean then did as what she was told by Luci, catching the other nun's attention. Bean then looked at the other nuns.

Bean: What? It's good.

Next scene.

Bean and the other nuns were all bowing and praying. She wasn't at it still and she was whispering to a nun.