Chapter 18

Bean was sleeping in her bed as she seem to be having something that appears to be a nightmare. Next she appears to be awake and saw her father and mother floating right ahead of her.

Dagmar: Well, if you've got nothing to say.

Bean tried to talk only to find that she has no mouth and the only thing she could right now is muffle.

She then woke up and saw that it was all just a dream and that it was all in her head.

Bean: Oh, god! Oh, gif, what time is it?

Some birds started hitting the bell outside.

Bean: 3:00 a.m.(sighs) This is hopeless.

She then went into her father's room.

Bean: Oh. Good, you're still up.

Zog: I'm always up. I haven't been able to sleep for weeks. They say turkey helps, but I took two and nothing. Why are you awake?

Bean:More nightmares about mom and you and me. I kept trying to talk, but I couldn't get any words out.

Zog: Uh-huh. Was your mouth sewn shut, or you didn't even have one?

Bean: I didn't even have one! How do you know so much?

Zog: There's a reason this place is called Dreamland. Something about this castle makes dreams more powerful. You can't escape your dreams, but you can stop a nightmare if you work through the issues causing it.

Bean: Wow. I wish you were this wise all the time when you were awake.

Zog then fell asleep and began snoring.

Bean then yanked the turkey leg away from him and put it down. As she walked away, it was revealed that he had another plate of turkey leg.

Next scene.

Y/n was sleeping inside the most fanciest motel in the kingdom. He then felt someone tap him on the shoulder.

Royal servant: Your midnight tea, sire?

Y/n: No, I'm good. I think it's best for me to go back to sleep.

Royal servant: Well, anything on your mind?

Y/n: Nothing hasn't been on my mind for quite some time right now. I've tried a lot of things. You know. You know anything that I might even be good for?

Royal servant: I think it would nice to see you construct a royal play. I heard it have something that would make a lot of people laugh. I know there are some people that are willing to watch a play for some laughs now.

Y/n: You're right! That's a great idea. And I think I've got the perfect people for the play. The last guy I made laugh died of a heart attack.

Next scene.

It cuts to Bean walking and wear a hooded cloak walking into a shop.

Jester: Okay, okay, the political situation in Dreamland has really gotten me confused. First, everyone in the kingdom got turned into stone. Then we all got de-stoned. Ever since then, I've been trying to get stoned again.

People were applauding. Bean took up a mug and spat it right out.

Bean: Ah. This is hot!

Mop girl: It's suppose to be hot.

Bean: Hot, bitter beer?

Mop girl: It's coffee. It's a new drink, kind of like tea, but stronger and worse.

Bean: Will it make me forget my troubles?

Miri: No, but it'll stunt your growth. I'm 23, but I still get to order off the kids' menu. Now tell Miri all about your problems.