Chapter 12

Next scene.

Y/n and Bean were slowly walking down to hell. Bean kept calling for Luci.

Y/n: Bean, I am so happy that I am able to see you again. I was told go to hell countless of time and I never thought that I would ever go to hell.

Bean: Well, me neither. I'm just glad you're here with me.

As they continued down there, they found Luci flat down in the floor.

Bean: Whoa, Luci, are you okay? I thought you were immortal.

Luci: Doesn't mean I can't feel pain. Did you learn nothing from reading my memoirs?

They continued all the way down to hell. As they were walking, Bean accidentally slip because a ping-pong ball that was in the way.

Bean: Ugh! One of Jerry's ping-ping balls. Gif forbid there should be a bannister on a mile-long staircase.

Luci: Yeah, he did forbid it. Teaching us a lesson or some crap.

Y/n: You know; I know it would be best that one of us jumped down in there and see if there's a shortcut down there. We could start with Luci. He's immortal.

Luci: Did you forgot I could feel pain? Even if I do survive, I could feel a whole lot of pain.

Y/n: Why do you think that I want to send you down there?

They kept going until there was a door with a sign that read "last rest area before hell"

Luci: We're close. It's only another ten thousands steps. Better put on your demon suit.

Bean then entered and exited out with her demon suit.

Bean: How do I look?

Luci: Whoa! Like a chipmunks ina discount bat costume?

Bean: Cool.

Y/n: A hot chipmunk. I'll take you round at the back and give you two nuts. Yeah, you're gonna have a cheek full.

Bean: Ew.

Y/n: A chipmunk that hates nuts. Well that's a first.

Luci: Just for you know, what I said before was actually a passive-aggressive insult. Let's go glamour puss.

Y/n: Wait, I need a costume.

He went into and back out wearing a demon ear on his head and his clothes painted black and a demon tail.

Y/n: Pretty hot right?

Luci: I would say a giant painted humanoid back goat. Now let's go.

They continued down the king and exhausted way down to hell.  They were demons flying everywhere and giant towers from afar.

Bean: Wow. I like it.

Y/n: Yeah, it's a place where people like your meet her deserve to be. If Satan decided that he was going bald, there would be hell toupee.

Bean: Ugh!

Y/n: What? That was a good one. And I knew you love it.

Bean chuckled a little.

Luci: Okay, Bean, listen to me. Hell ain't a nice place. There are some bad hombres down here. You can't trust anyone, and I mean anyone. Sure you want to keep going?