Chapter 13

Elfo woke to see that she was alive and well.

Elfo: Okay, what is happening? Are we still tripping in the Den of Wonders? And why do I have barnacles on my ass?

Y/n: No offense but you have been dead for five months and it was quite depressing and now you're back here.

Elfo: What? Where are we?

Y/n: I don't know. Beat the hell out of me.

They're were some walrus barking.

Bean: Oh, no! Walrus island!

Luci: Quick, jam sand in your ear holes!

There were some walruses that came right out of the bushes and then it was revealed there were some mermaid.

Luci: Phew! That's the good one.

Y/n: Yeah, I couldn't take getting gangbang by a pack of walruses a second time(shutters)

Mermaid: We offer the ancient nectar of the gods, Sangria. Now, choose your mermaid.

Y/n: Alright, this gonna be be good.

It cuts to away to everyone now getting massages from the mermaids.

Bean: Oh yeah, what is this called again?

Y/n: It's called a massages. It feels so good. It's quite useful for a pain reliever and stress reliever as well.

Elfo: Mmm. This is really helping the rigor Mortis.

Bean then noticed the a necklace a have coin of her father from one of the mermaids.

Bean: Wait. Why are you wearing that coin?

Mermaid: Often our guests leave us trinkets as a sign of appreciation and not being total cheapskates. I noticed you haven't yet, but whatever. Up to you.

Bean: Do you do that thing where you gently bite the earlobe bite the earlobe?

Mermaid: Yes, I have known many lobes.

Y/n then turned to the mermaid that was massaging him.

Y/n: After this, can you meet me behind that bush?

Next scene.

It was morning time and everyone except for Bean were fast asleep.

Bean: Guys, wake up, wake up. I know this is a tropical paradise, but we've gotta get back to Dreamland. I need to know if my dad's okay.

Y/n: Well I'm definitely okay after last time. As a special thanks for the massage, I gave that mermaid some of my flavors. She drained my dry.

Bean: What?

Elfo: Bean, why are your ears all red?

Bean turned to the mermaid elder.

Bean: Do you have a boat we could take?

Mermaid elder: There might be one lying around.

They saw a boat full of skeleton.

Mermaid: We found it just like that.

Bean: Their lives will not be forgotten.

She pushes the skeletons out of the boat.

Y/n: Alright, it's time to go.

They all got into the boat.

Y/n: Must I say that mermaid worked me over real hard that I may need a little time recovering. But I'm recovered right now so it's all good. God, she certainly does know how to use her tongue real good.