Chapter 4

Back on the castle, Bean have manage to sneak a young man into the castle along with her.

Guy: You sure this is safe?

Bean: Yeah, the princess is almost never here.

Guy: You know, we could have just made out at the donkey auction.

Bean: Yeah, but where's the thrill of that? I mean, don't you like it dangerous?

She then pushes him right down on the bed.

Guy: Have you ever made out in front of donkeys? Yeah, they get real judgey. (Chuckles)

The two of them, began to make out until the guy noticed something on the wall.

Guy: Holy crap, you're princess Tiabeanie!

Bean: No, I'm just a normal teenager, high on bread mold, breaking into castles.

Guy: Then why is there a portrait of you?

Bean: What are you, an art critic? Shut up.

He then got out of the bed and the went right out of the window.

Guy: I'm sorry Bean, I heard that guys that go with you end up dead.

Bean: Who'd you hear that from? Get out of here, scribe guy.

She looked over her head to see a guy writing.

Scribe guy:" Embarrassed yet unbowed" the scrivener made his egress. But he would continue to listen outside the door, unbeknownst to the princess."

Guy: Look, maybe I will see you sometimes.

Bean: Fine, coward.

She then looked out the window.

Bean: You're hands were all rough and sexy, anyway. Go! Go use them on yourself or whatever.

She heard the door opens right behind her.

Y/n: I'm sorry to invade your privacy princess. But I heard how frustrated you sound outside your door.

Bean:(sighs) U just want ti do what everybody else does, but I can't if they're all scared if my stupid dad.

Y/n: Well, I've been there. Back in my kingdom, I do have the hobby of sleeping with women that I see on the city and I trust me, it was like I was drunken in love with sleeping with women all around that I don't even care about whom I end up with but my father and my uncle told me that I shouldn't be wasting my body with all the peasant woman in the city because sexiness shouldn't be wasted.

Bean: Well, that is something that we both have in common. Parents who won't let you sleep with anyone.

Y/n: We'll it's really understandable why they do that. Because they don't want us going around being some common people who would sell their body to fine poor people for money.

Bean: I guess so. But when it comes to stuff like this, I just know what is the best thing to do. Luci, you're my personal demon, what do you think I should do.

Luci: Eh, easy. Kill Zog, hollow out his corpse and wear it around from time to time, so people think he's still alive.

Luci then kicks the hook rope that the man from earlier was climbing on, making him fall down.

Luci: It's a perfect crime.

Zog then opened up the door.

Zog: Bean, you doing something weird in here I should know about?

Bean: Yeah, just making murder plans with my cat.

Zog: Oh, that's nice. Good night, honey.

He then leaves