Chapter 3

Prince Y/n went back to his men all defeated and sad because he had failed to marry the princess.

Royal man: Did you do it? Will you be able to marry the princess. I bet that your father would be so proud of you now.

Y/n: No. I didn't get the chance to marry the princess.

Royal man: My prince, please tell me that you are joking. The kingdom needs a princess. The kingdom needs a prince. The kingdom needs you.

Y/n: I guess I should just stay here. For any man who have failed to find a princess to make them his queen, he have brought great shame in his kingdom. I think I should lie down.

Next scene.

Bean and her companions were walking around in the city at night time having just left a shop.

Elfo: What a naughty night we had.

Bean: I drank so much, I can't even remember if I drank anything. I might not have.

Luci: You know it's a great night when we're still up to see the plague patrol.

A man was seen putting corpses on a a wagon.

Bean: I just got winked at by a corpse shoveler. I don't want this night to ever end.

Luci: We'll, then, Madame, I have just the thing. May I interest you in a joyride.

Elfo: Joyride? Is that like a jolly trolley or a fun run or a tingle mingle?

Bean: Oh, he means that we steal it and that it's a bad idea. If my dad found out, he's kill me.

Luci: Ooh, boo-hoo. Baby doesn't wanna get killed by her daddy. I'm a chicken.(Imitates chicken clucking)

Bean went up ahead on the trolley.

Bean: Hop on, boys. Unless you're chickens.

They hurried up and got on. While they were riding it, they were being chased.

Bean: I'm actually a more way careful driver when I'm drunk. I assume that, just cause I've never... I've never driven before.

Elfo:(Chuckles) I'm having so much joy right now.

Luci: Get ready. Next week, we're gonna try arson.

They rode all around while they were being chased. Elfo looked around and noticed.

Elfo: Oh, foo. We're gonna get arrested.

Luci: You know they prey on the weak in prison? At least, I intend to.

Seeing some people passing way up ahead, they hurried before it was too late. As they continued, they saw some police waiting for them.

Bean: Hang on, I've got a bad idea.

Elfo: What's bad about it?(Notice the sign) Oh, never mind, I see.

They jumped right over a bridge. The landing wasn't all that successful and some part of the trolley broke off.

Bean: I just love driving.

Bean and her companions turn around to leave as there was an old woman that was left behind drowning.

Old woman: I'm drowning!

Elfo: I'm Elfo!

Next scene.

Y/n didn't know what to do in his spare time because he refuses to go back because the people of his kingdom will so disappointed in him.

Royal man: So what do you want to do now, your majesty.