Chapter 17

Everyone were all in the castle.

Luci: All right, next shooter. You, the levees gentleman from out of town, step right up.

Elfo tosses the coins.

Elfo: Come on, seven. Lucky seven. Daddy needs a new pair of pointy shoes.

He tosses.

Luci: Jinx! Snake eyes. You lose again.(chuckles) so do you want to give me your soul now, or do a payment plan thing where I crush it slowly over time?

Y/n: How about we go into debt and make sure that we all get our head chopped off. What a way to go. Well atleast that is how I thought of my way to go. Am I right?

Luci: (Smirking) Oh, someone's feeling a bit dramatic today.

Y/n: (Grinning) Well, Luci, why not go out in style, right? I've always said, if you're going to have your soul crushed, might as well make a show of it.

Zog: Listen up you degenerates. We have company coming tonight, so I want everybody to clip nails and pick your noses before dinner.

Luci: So what are we supposed to do during dinner?

Zog: You're gonna sit still, your gonna make interesting conversation and you're not gonna embarrass me.

Y/n: Can we at least bash some heads. I bet they would love all of that because we put a show on for them. That would be quite interesting.

Bean: I think we can do all those things better down at the pub.

They all went down to the bridge.

Bean: Lower the drawbridge!

The draw bridge came all the way down.

Derek came behind them and followed.

Derek: Off ti the old pub, are we gents?

Bean: No.

Elfo: No.

Luci: scram!

Y/n: Actually we could use a fifth member.

Bean: Y/n!

Y/n: I mean go away!

Bean: Raise the drawbridge!

Before the drawbridge closes, Derek manage to jump over and landed straight into the water and went behind the others.

Derek: Nearly forgot me.

Bean: No, no,no, no,no,no,no. You are not coming.

The others kept going. Derek then appears right infront of them again.

Bean: Whoa!

Derek: Please? Please? Come on, please? Good times, everybody.

Everyone continued walking and ignored Derek.

Derek: Fine. You're a mean, ugly, heartless witch of a sister, and I wouldn't want to be seen with you anyway. But can I tag along, please?

Bean: Derek, go home. Bad brother.

Y/n: Geez, talk about cruel and heartless.

Bean: I just don't want snooping around me, okay?

Derek: Come on, I've been so lonely ever since mama has been gone.

Bean: Then go make a friend. It's simple. Just walk around and pretend you're not irritating.

Derek: But I am irritating. Hey!

She then shuts the door behind her.

Derek: Not all of us can find and elf that wants to have sex with them. And will a princess come and wants me to marry her?