Chapter 11

A giant ship came towards his direction and there were people all over it and they were cheering. Now happy that they have found their king lost prince at last.

Man: Y/n.

Y/n: Uncle, Herg.

Herg: It's about time that we've found you. You know it took me forever to find you. Please you have to come back with us. We can't give right to the throne to your brother. We can't make him regent of the kingdom. He's way too unfit and quite frankly he's the very bane of my existence.

Herg then grabbed his hand and pulled him right into the ship. And before they knew he knew it, he was inside the ship where everyone was celebrating his return atlas.

Herg: You know, I have to toss over a few good men over board and a few useless ones so I guess it's pretty even then. So I have nothing to worry about. And I'm just glad that you're okay right here and out of trouble. I suppose that Sir Arthur was able to be of service on your time there.

Y/n: Well, the thing is that, Dreamland was under attack and I was just barely able to escape that chaos.

Herg: It's a good thing that we were able to save you from that disaster and not give the right to the throne to your half-brain brother.

Royal man: You know, your brother head is full of rocks but your head would have been rocks. Am I right? Come on, that was a good one.

Herg: Toss him over board.

Next scene.

Oona was crawling upwards on a ship that Bean was in. She looked through the window to see Bean sleeping on the bed.

Oona: Bean! Wake up! It's me, Oona!

Bean just rolled over and away from her which was just annoyed Oona.

Oona: Ugh! Teeny-agers!

Oona was then dragged away by something.

She was gagged and bound by Dagmar's minions.

Dagmar: Look what we caught. I can't stand bottom-feeders. Toss her back, but this time make sure she stays on the bottom.

They tossed an anchor down into the ocean and was preparing to push Oona down in there. Before she could go down there, Oona was able to wrap her arm around Dagmar's neck and was preparing to pull her down with her. As she was about to be pulled down, Dagmar was able to break free but Oona grabbed the amulet away from her.

Oona: Bean!

Splat! This seems as if it was able to wake Bean up which made her scream. She sighs but she then dreamed again. Dagmar came bursting into the room.

Dagmar: Bean? Are you all right?

Bean: Mom, I was having a nightmare. Then I realized that everything I love has been turned to stone and my life is in ruins.

Dagmar: Oh, darling, we had no choice but to leave Dreamland. Oona would have stopped at nothing.

Bean: I guess you're right. I just wish I still had my friends.

Dagmar: Everything will be okay. Let's just get your strength back.

Dagmar then pulled up a bowl of liquid and let Bean drink.

Bean: Wow. That's the best soup I've ever had.

Dagmar: It's whisky.

Next scene.

Herg: I know it's been a really hard time for you. And I know you had a rough time. So just use this time to regain whatever strength that you had in you and just drink.