Chapter 15

Everyone in Dreamland was naked and they weren't wearing any clothes because it was Wash day. Y/n never felt any shake because he love showing off his body because the ladies love it.

Herald: Hear ye, hear ye! But don't look ye! By order of his majesty, King Zog, today is wash day. Keep your one garment fresh and clean with an annual washing, and your bodies, as well, on alternate years.

Y/n was seen on top of a building with the others.

Elfo: Is there any way you can hurry up? I can't cover my tinkler without leaving my bum-bum uncovered, but if I cover my bum-bum, my tinkler is lewdly exposed.

Bunty: Oh, there's no hurrying wash day, lad. Every garments needs a good soapy scrub, and then, a fine day drying out in the sun.

Y/n: There's no shame in it, Elfo. Sometimes it's a perfect opportunity to give the ladies what they want. You know make some men feel jealous because you're packing a whole lot than them.

Elfo: Says you, I'm so embarrassed right now. I don't want my tinkler to be seen.

Luci: Clothes are for suckers.

Elfo: That's easy for you to say. You have no sense of decency. And no genitalia.

Y/n: Yeah, so who are you to judge.

Bean: Can you just relax and enjoy it?

They saw Bean laying by naked as well.

Bean: Just feel the sun on your skin, the wind in your hair, and stop being ashamed of your body for one day. Have a little fun.

Man: Take off your boots!

She the fire a bow at him.

Bean: See? Fun.

Y/n felt some disturbance coming right between his legs just by seeing the sight of Bean.

Y/n: That's not good. Now would you all excuse me.

He then hid behind a barrel to hide.

Bunty: Away with the muck.

She then throws away the dirt water into the street along with some others.

n discreetly hid behind a barrel, trying to quell the sudden surge of arousal triggered by the sight of Bean in her uninhibited state, the chaos continued around him. The townsfolk, inspired by Bean's carefree attitude, began shedding their inhibitions and joining in the spontaneous celebration of nudity.

Luci: (Chanting) Naked is the way!

Elfo: (Blushing) I can't believe I'm doing this.

Bean, still basking in her newfound freedom, decided to take things up a notch. She grabbed a nearby pie and lobbed it into the air, giggling as it splattered across the unsuspecting crowd.

Bean: (Laughing) Pie in the sky!

The townsfolk erupted in laughter and applause, showering Bean with cheers for her impromptu pie-throwing performance.

Y/n, meanwhile, was doing his best to focus on anything but the tantalizing scene unfolding before him. He muttered to himself, channeling his inner Maurice Moss.

Y/n: (Muttering) Focus on binary code, Y/n. Zeros and ones, not... this.

Bunty, ever the practical one, took the opportunity to clean up the mess, tossing buckets of water into the streets to wash away the pie remnants.

Bunty: (Shouting) Away with the muck!

As the chaos continued around him, Y/n couldn't help but admire Bean's free spirit, even if it was causing him some unexpected discomfort. He knew that in Dreamland, anything could happen, and today had certainly taken an unexpected turn.