Don't give up on me

Heeeeeyyyy guys! ADD is back!!! I know I haven't updated in so long and hopefully this imagine will reflect why in some ways. I can't promise weekly imagines anymore but I will try to update as frequently as possible. I hope you haven't given up on me guys...
Love,
AllDayDarkness

*****************************************************************
Just as you sat up in your creaky, old, spring mattress bed, you saw a little Vic standing in the doorway.
"Vic." You called excitedly, before noticing all the other boys standing behind him. "Tony, Hime, Mike! What are you all doing here?" You asked as Mike placed some new flowers in a vase beside your bed.
"We thought we'd come and see you and just to see how you're doing." Tony explained.
"Aw, thank you guys. I'm doing great. Dr. Clarke said I was making the best recovery on my record so far." You said with a huge smile on your face. The boys smiled back, lovingly. They had cared for you like you were their baby sister. They made you feel comfortable. At home.
"(Y/N)?" You heard another manly voice at the doorway. Vic and Tony moved aside to reveal your boyfriend, (y/bf/n).
"Hey baby!" You said rather excitedly. He doesn't visit often so you were naturally excited. "Boys could you give us a minute?" You asked politely and they all nodded, leaving the room.
"Nice flowers." (y/bf/n) said, sitting aside your bed.
"Thank you, the boys got them for me. They're roses,my favourite-" (y/bf/n) cut you off before you could continue your fangirl moment over red roses.
"Um, (y/n), I think you need to know something..." He said. He looked down at his hands, strangely unable to look you in the eye.
"Wh-what is it babe? Is everything okay? You look pale-" he cut you off again, not preparing you for what's coming ahead.
"I can't be with you anymore. "

Your heart throbbed. You could feel vomit rising inside your throat but nothing came out. You took a deep breath before managing a few pleading words, if that.
"N-no, baby, please. Please don't do this." You didn't even cry. You cried too much during the night, not being able to see your family or have any phone to contact them in case it messed up the machines.
"I can't do it. You being ill, it's just getting all on top of me." He explained.
You went silent. So silent all you could hear was your heart racing and your heart monitor in the corner.
"So, you're breaking up with me...because I'm dying." You stated the cold, hard truth.
"No, (y/n) it's not like that-"
"It's exactly like that! I'm dying because my heart can't manage to beat properly and you can't handle that?! You're disgusting! Get out!" You screamed. You were more than breathless at this moment.
"(Y/n) please, let me-"
"I said get out!" You screamed louder, grabbing your empty plate on the side of your bed and tried to throw it at him. He ducked before standing up, a shocked look in his eyes. He'd never seen you have this much recovery before. You stood up, shoving him towards the door way. "Go on! Leave! Leave because you can't handle the fact that I could be dead tomorrow!" You cried. Tears streamed down your roasting cheeks.

You fell to the floor, holding your knees. You felt a soft hand on your shoulder, gently rubbing it and an arm snaking around your waist.
"(Y/n). He's gone." Hime said. It made you cry even more. How could someone just walk away from someone when they need them the most?
"(Y/n), listen. Throughout the time you spent with him, you could've thought he was the best thing that's ever happened to you. But sometimes, things change...people change, for better and for worse. What you need to know is that me, Vic, Tony and Hime aren't going anywhere okay? Even if you thought (y/bf/n) wouldn't, we won't. I promise." Mike said. By the time he had finished, you had stopped crying. There wasn't much else you could do other than get back into bed. So you did.

You laid there all night, staring at the wall. You had never been so shocked and so hurt in all your life, and the only people who knew where the boys. Your brothers. Your chest began to hurt but it always did that. Your mind skimmed through memories of you and the boys building forts, eating pizza, staying up late. Even the time you found our about your condition, they were there. They stuck by you seeing all these tubes attached to you, your skin go pale, your constant mood swings. Everything. You smiled before closing your eyes. Maybe knowing that they were there, couldn't take away your true happiness.

Mikes POV.
"Please just let me see her." I begged the ward nurse to let me see (y/n). "I need to tell her one thing and then I'll be gone okay? Please I'm begging you." I pleaded. She sighed before nodding.
"Two minutes." She said. I ran to (y/n)'s door before letting myself in.
I took a huge deep breath before letting out what I had been practicing all day.
"(Y/n). I love you, more than you can imagine and I was so happy when (y/bf/n) broke up with you because I need you in my life and I'm gonna be here for you no...matter...wh-" I stopped in my tracks.

She was gone.