Am I forgiven?

It's time for a new imagine :P so the basis of this one is experiencing a rough patch in a relationship and learning how to overcome it together and conclude in being stronger as a couple. I don't usually write a message up here but I didn't know what to say at the bottom to her than I hope you like it so I'm gonna go for something a bit different and end it up here :P
~AllDayDarkness~
*******************************************************************
You place some candles on the tv stand, spreading them out evenly to make the apartment seem more romantic. You had placed a few candles about the dining and living room area after cooking you and your boyfriend, Tony dinner. He had been quite stressed lately. Being in a world famous band had loaded a huge amount of pressure onto Tony and your relationship had drifted lately so you cooked him dinner so he could open up to you.

You took the plates of chilli off the kitchen counter and placed them on the dining room table as Tony walked through the door. You could see his tall frame standing in the doorway. He looked tired. Of course he was always tired but always made an effort to show you how much he meant to you.
"Hey darling, I made us dinner." You said, smiling at him. He rolled his eyes and went into your bedroom. You were amazed by the change of attitude from him. He came back out two minutes later in his jogging bottoms and a loose shirt and slumped down onto the sofa. He took out his phone, scrolling through the messages from fans and record companies that wanted him to sign up to. "Tony I-" you began before you were cut off by him.
"You made dinner I know. I heard you the first time. Jesus." He said bitterly without looking up from his phone. Your heart sank and tears began to form as you tried to swallow the lump in your throat.
"It's funny." You said.
"What is?" He asked, rolling his eyes a second time.
"How you think I cooked you dinner. I didn't just cook you dinner. I've been putting up with all your shit for the week and I've had enough!" Tony looked up from his phone in utter shock. "I had the decency to clean up this whole apartment, for you! I went out and spent my own money on food to cook a lovely meal, for you! I even put a few candles out to make it more relaxed, for you! So don't you dare say all I did was cook you your stupid dinner! Stop acting like such a kid Tony Perry because I am telling you now, if you do not start acting like a man, you will not have a woman to come home to!" You screamed at him, picking up one of the plates and throwing it in his direction. The plate smashed and stained the wall as Tony covered himself with his arms to protect his face.
You ran into the bedroom, anger starting to cool before you dropped to the floor, crying.
You couldn't even believe you shouted at him like that. You were shaking and floods of tears streamed down your face.

About half a minute later, you felt yourself being lifted into Tony's lap and he rocked you back and forth. "Shhhh, it's okay. Shhhh." He hushed you.

After five minutes, you were calm and ready to talk to Tony.
"I'm sorry." He said. "It's been a rough week, we've been working on a new song but for some reason the chords just don't sound right. And the boys won't listen because they think it sounds great but I don't and we argued and ugh. I'm sorry. I shouldn't take it out on you. Ever. And I promise I won't ever do it again. I really don't deserve you, you do so much for me and I just sit there and I'm really sorry (y/n)."
It was silent for a moment.
"It's fine." You whispered before Tony placed his hands either side of your face, lifted your head and looked lovingly into your eyes.
"We don't use the F word in this family." He said, quietly before kissing your lips gently and tenderly. "Am I forgiven?" He asked, stroking your cheeks and not breaking eye contact. You nodded and smiled before he kissed you again, with a smile on your lips.