That proud moment

Hey guys, I am so tired as you can probably tell from this next imagine. I was going to update yesterday but some things happened which means I couldn't get to my wattpad for the day. I'm trying so hard to update as much as possible because I love you guys, you guys are amazing and I'm so happy you like my book, ummm yeah other than that, as always, enjoy
~AllDayDarkness~
*****************************************************************
Mike's POV
I loved living in America, I loved the different cultures it displayed, the way some people thought about the value of life, and even though America was a busy place, it was very calming and peaceful. I had moved here about six months ago with my brother and our band mates, Vic, Tony and Hime. Moving away was hard, especially on mine and (y/n)'s relationship. I miss her like crazy. The hardest part wasn't telling her that I was moving, it was saying goodbye. But we never really said goodbye, we would always find a way to be with each other. She'd been in a wheel chair for most of her life, and caring for her made me a more gentle person (not that Mike can get more gentle). I loved encouraging her and making sure she never went to sleep feeling unwanted, unloved or unimportant. But today hit me hard, it was my birthday.

The boys wanted to go out and celebrate, but with (y/n) not here with me, I didn't want to. I sat down on the desk chair, logging into Skype to call her. I made sure I looked okay and had a smile on my face. It had called for one minute but she never picked up.
"Mike, come on, let's play ball." Tony called from the doorway. I rested my chin on my hands and mumbled,
"I'm not in the mood." I was close to tears...she always picks up.
"Mike, come on dude, it's your birthday." Tony tried to encourage me but it just wouldn't work.
"Tony, please." I begged, harshly.
"It's not like you Mike to miss out on basketball." All my senses tingled at once. All the positive emotions filled my body as I turned. It was (y/n). She was more beautiful than I could remember. She found it hard to get through the doorway in her chair but Tony helped her.
"(Y/n)!" I shouted, rushing over to her. She put her hands in front of her and told me to stop where I am. Confused, I stayed still in the place she told me to. (Y/n) pushed down the wheel locks and put pressure onto her arms.
I went numb.
My mouth was dry, my eyes began to fill with tears and my heart almost stopped.

She stood up.

"Oh my...(y/n)...h-how d-" I was in so much shock I couldn't even speak.
"I did it Mike, I learned how to walk." She smiled and I smiled back.
"Oh baby girl I'm so proud of you!" I cried and rushed to her, picking her up and spinning her around in my arms. "This is the best birthday ever." I put (y/n) down and looked at her. I almost got lost just looking at her eyes. She was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. I brushed her hair behind her ear and kissed her gently. "I'm so proud of you (y/n) I always will be, I love you so much. It doesn't matter if you're on wheels or on feet, I love you so much all I see is you, the beauty, the humour, the elegance, you're so beautiful. I love you so much."

*******************************************************************
Hey guys again haha I'm sorry it's short and not as good as I could've done but hey, everyone makes mistakes. If you have any questions, (respectful) comments or concerns, please give me a message. I love hearing the criteria because it makes the book to how you want it to be and I want you guys to read this and think a HELL YEAH THIS IS A GREAT BOOK!
And I would like to just also add, if you cannot handle the fabulousness of the Fuentes brothers, a turtle and...well..hime :') then that's fine just don't put other people down my posting hateful comments because it can hurt people and offensive behaviour will be reported. Y'all are fababooty,
~DEEZ NUTZ~ (ADD~*)