Shower time (WARNING SMUT)

HEYGUYSWHATSUPITSALLDAYDARKNESS
HA.
IDONTUSUALLYDOSMUTTYSTORIESBUTITHOUGHTTHISWOULDBENICEFORSOMEOFYOUSEXUALLYFRUSTRATEDFANSILYENJOY
P.S LETS GET TO 70K GUYS WE CAN DO IT BITCHES
**********************************
You was laying there waiting for Tony to come home, you missed him a lot. You're body craved his touch the way his soft big hands gripped onto your small waist the way he would tease you.
you craved all his touches and affection upon your innocent skin

Before he got home you wanted to freshen up. You was in the shower cleaning up ready for him as you rubbed the body soap smelling of pineapples you come upon your breast and moved in circle motions.. Slowly rubbing the nipples which had now poked out. Moaning Tony's name. Then move your hand upon your 'princess parts' as he liked to call them and slowly moving your index finger around it making you moan even more at this point your body was craving his touch and you needed him in you or you would lose your senses.

"(y/N) BABY IM HOME" Tony shouted as you heard him running up stairs into your bedroom.
You quickly ran and jumped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around you
"Hey princess, had a shower with out me I see" as Tony bit his lip you can see it in his eyes that he wanted you his eyes moved up and down your body not missing one curve on you.

"I'm sorry babe should of came home earlier" you replied teasing him a bit as you push your cleavage out so he could see what he could of had before but it was his fault as he was late.

5 minutes later Tony was in the shower.
You heard moaning coming towards the bathroom.
You slightly unlocked the door and stood there in shook every hair upon your naked body stood up as you saw Tony touching him self and moaning your name.
You watched him as this turned you on his big long penis going up and down wanting it more and more you slowly rubbed your area again and moaned. As you did that Tony jumped and turned looking at you and your naked body seeing you touch yourself made Tony laugh and him biting his lip

"Hmm baby now you don't want to make Tony mad. You're doing my job now let me take over and show you how it's really done princess"
As Tony walked over you smirked
His big lush lips came crashing upon yours moving you out of the toilet onto the bed you moaned his name while he slowly moved onto your neck and collar bones leaving wet marks upon your innocent skin
You still get shivers whenever he touches you as if it was the first very time you two had done it.
he pins you down and says " open wide baby girl. I need too eat" as you spread your legs wide open you feel a warmth between your thighs and upon your crotch he slowly kisses every part and slowly licks your sides him knowing this is a big tease you let out a moan and grab his soft brown hair deeper into you as he gradually started circling the number 8 onto your sensitive area you moan his name loud "S-so close!" you scream as he laughed "come on me let me get you clean" as you came he licked you clean as he said.
After that your legs were shaking and your body felt weak as if someone had taken over it as you struggled to get up Tony pushed you slowly down upon the bed
"Where do you think you're going? This is your time baby I want to pleasure you and show you how much I love you not for me for you I need to show you how much you mean to me" he replied while stroking your hair

As you giggled in agreement you couldn't say a word you was too weak
He then puts your arms above your head and tells you to stay like that you agreed
He slowly then took his jeans and pants off and you got excited as his penis slapped upon his stomach he was already hard for you as he slowly put the too onto your area and moved it around
You begged for him to be in you.
"That's what I like to hear baby say my name" he replied
And as you did unexpectedly he shoves his penis into your tight area.
Rocking your body back and forward Hitting your G spot every time it was into you making your legs wiggle every time he knew exactly what he was doing he always knew and you loved it it would never get boring because you always loved it.

you screamed his name and he was hitting you so good the the bed was even moving as well. 
He finally dropped beside you and you not able to move said,
"I don't think I'm gonna be able to walk for a week or so" you giggled.

"So I did my job then" he replied while touching your hair and cuddling up.

You both fell asleep.

Next morning you woke up feeling weak and unable to walk slowly you saw that Tony was in the bathroom you struggled to get up and walk to him and finally you gained the strength and did.

You saw red lines on his back and neck bites all over his neck and chest you looked down upon your body and saw bites upon yours.

"Hmm something tells me we had a lot of fun didn't we" you asked As he pulled you into his tall body you turning to face him and he crouches down to you as you kiss him.
"We did.. We could have more" as he replied

"No baby you're in pain too much pain I don't want to hurt you let's just cuddle for today and let me put on a warm bath for us to soak our bodies in for us to relax" he replied, smiling.

You looked into the mirror and saw his reflection you knew you could get used to this and you loved every moment you stood their smiling and he looked up at you with this glints in his eyes the same way he looked at you when he met you.

***********************************
Hmmm, tbh i really wish my crush would do that to me but little miss virgin over here isn't exactly up for trusting guys lately. Hope you all had a great Christmas :D
Love,
~AllDayDarkness