Its raining

Hey guys so I was wondering if you could all do me a huge favour and have a look at my new fan fic called a before I even had you. It's about Justin Hills from Sleeping with Sirens. I'd really appreciate it if you did thanks

******************************************************************You sighed watching the rain pour down the window. Your breath steamed up the glass and you could hear thunder.

"Come on." You heard your best friend, Tony call you. You turned to see him laying blankets down on the sofa with pillows, hot chocolates and the tv remote. "I'm not gonna let you just stand at the window now get her and cuddle me like a fluffy teddy." He demanded,trying to keep serious. You laughed, making your way over to the sofa, cuddling into Tony.

He put on Frozen and started humming the opening instrumental. He made you smile like no one else could. You took sips of your hot chocolate before placing them down on the coffee table.

"You know..." Tony began. You turned to face him almost as if you were laying under him. "You still owe me for saving you." He said and you rolled your eyes.

"Oh please. You're not still going on about that are you?" You asked.

"Yes. You owe me for saving you from Vic's taco war." He said.

"Haha Tony, all you did was hit an on coming shard of taco shell before it hit my face with your blue lightsaber." You giggled. "What do you want anyway?" You asked.

"A kiss. But a better one this time. Not like that rubbish little peck you gave me at that party." He demanded.

You both stared into each other's eyes before kissing each other. Properly this time.

You jumped as you heard the thunder rip through the walls and Tony pulled away.

"It's okay. It's just Mitch stomping in heaven." Tony said to comfort you. You smiled, looking towards the window and a flash of lightning lit up the room. "And Kurt lighting a cigarette." He chuckled.

"You're something else Mr. Perry." You giggled.

"I'll take that as a compliment." He replied, kissing you again.

*******************************************************************

Pls don't hate me bc it's short.

All I really wanted to say was to read my fan fic about Justin hills (sws) pls I'd really really appreciate it. Pleaseeeeeeeee!

~THIS IS ALLDAYDARKNESS WILL WE EVER SEE THE END?!~

Soz I love shadow Moses (bmth) ^.^