Mr. Grey aka Mr. Perry (Part two)

Hey what's up guys? I know a few of you wanted me to do a part two to Mr. Grey aka Mr. Perry so here you are! I hope you enjoy it and remember you can send in requests at any time :D
Love,
~AllDayDarkness
***********************************

From that day, the day you interviewed the international famous band Pierce the Veil, you couldn't stop thinking about Tony Perry. The thought of him gave you a sick feeling but a good sick feeling. The kind you get when you have your first crush.

The option of calling him at any time was all yours but you were so nervous. The more you stared at your phone the more nervous you felt. But then, as if you had powers, your phone began to ring. It was an unknown number and you hadn't added Tony as a contact yet. You nervously waited for four rings to go by and then you picked up.

"Hello?" You said.
"Hey (y/n) this is Derrek Adams from the Oceans media company, do you have a few minutes to chat?" You bit your lip in disappointment. It wasn't Tony. You looked up at the clock. It was 7pm and you had half an hour before your camera crew come back and terrorize you about your crush on Tony.

"Yes, I've got time." You answered, playing with the zip on your jacket.
"Excellent. Now, I wanted to talk to you about your interviews that you persue with bands and internet sensations. My team and I have taken time to discuss your work and would like to offer you a place here in the Oceans media company." Derrek offered. You shot up off the sofa in your trailer and did a little victory dance.

"Yes Mr. Adams I would love a place in your company! Thank you so much!" You squealed down the phone.
"Oh good, I will send you an application form by post. I must be going now, goodbye!" Derrek said.
"Okay Mr. Adams, goodbye!" You put the phone down and started dancing like no one was watching. But unfortunately, someone was and that someone was Tony.

You immediately stopped dancing and bit your lip with embarrassment.
"Interesting dancing, (y/n)." Tony applauded. "What are we celebrating?" He asked.
"I got a place in Oceans Media." You smiled.

"Good, I'm glad they got the memo." Tony chuckled, stepping closer.
"Memo? Wait did...did you call them?" You asked, waving your phone around.

"Of course I did. I want the best for you even if it means making a few phone calls." Tony said, snaking his arm around your waist and kissing your forehead.
"You didn't have to do that." You said.
"I know." Tony whispered, kissing your cheek and moving down to your neck.

"Wh-" you breathed, falling back against the wall. By now, Tony was all over you, like a rash and you were loving it...until...
"Tony wait!" You said pushing him off of your tiny frame. He gazed lovingly and confused into your eyes. "I um...I..." You couldn't bring yourself to tell him.

"Whatever it is, you can tell me. I promise that you're safe with me." He said brushing your hair out of your face and behind your ear. You bit your lip holding back what you want to say so desperately. "Do you need a little... encouragement?" Tony asked and you nodded. He took your cheeks in his palms and kissed you gently once on your lips.
"I'm a virgin." You whispered.
Tony looked at you, shocked.
"Oh..." He said, walking backwards a few steps.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin the moment..." You mumbled quietly, bowing your head in shame (don't be ashamed if you're a vigin, even I'm a virgin!)
"I don't want to take it if you don't want me to." Tony stated.
You gazed into Tony's loving eyes, fiddled with the sleeves of your jumper, took Tony's hand and said,

"It's yours."