The perfect date (Jaime and Alexa)

So this is a requested imagine for Alexa
I really hope you like it, enjoy :)
~AllDayDarkness
*****************************************************************

Jaime's pov
"What if she doesn't turn up? What if she-" I was cut off by Tony, Vic and Mike all at once.
"SHE WILL!" They all screamed. I was so nervous. I'd never been this nervous before in my life. I had the date all planned out, even a little surprise at the end. I was sure she'd love it. But as the time got closer, my nerves were hitting the roof.
"Listen Hime, it'll be great, you go to her house, pick her up and take her out." Mike explain whilst tying my tie. "The table is booked for 7pm, just don't eat anything that's going to make you smell bad. Women hate that. And make sure you pay for her. If she says no then just say that you will not let a beautiful woman like her pay for the food, okay?" Mike explained.
"Okay...but what if-"
"Jaime I swear to god! It will be fine!" Vic shouted with fries in his mouth.
*
It got to 7pm and I was nervously waiting outside Alexa's door. I couldn't bring myself to ring the doorbell because I was shaking so bad. But finally, as I built up the courage to ring the bell, she opened the door.
"Jaime! Hey, how are you?" She greeted. She looked stunning. Even more so now that she put a cute little dress on.
"Hi, er-yeah- um...you?" I stuttered. My cheeks must've been cherry red but all I could do was smile at Alexa as she grabbed her bag, putting it on her shoulder and moving her long, dark brown hair out of the way. Alexa nodded and blushed at me, only making me smile more. "There's a nice Mexican restaurant booked for us about 5 blocks down the road from here." I explained to her as we walked side by side. I made sure I was nearest to the road as a a sign of common curtesy.

"I love Mexican food!" Alexa gasped and we both giggled to each other.
"I'm glad you do. And I have a little surprise later as well. Nothing too big." I mumbled on to her. I could feel myself messing up even though the date had hardly begun.
"I love surprises too." Alexa said softly, gently palming my hand as we walked. I couldn't help but get a glimpse of her deep, dark eyes. They almost got me lost in my own thoughts.

Alexa's POV
It wasn't long until we arrived at the restaurant, La Comida Buena, whatever that means. It smelt amazing even from the waiting area. But the main thing I was focused on was Jaime. He looked so handsome in the suit and tie, and his nervous stutters and giggles sent my stomach flipping.
Shortly after arriving, we were seated by the fire. It was so romantic. There was a few candles and a single rose in the small, narrow vase in the centre of the table.
"This is so romantic. Thank you Jaime." I smiled.
"I should be the one thanking you."
"Why?" I asked. Jaime looked up from his menu and gazed into my eyes.
"Because you're an incredibly beautiful girl who actually wanted to come on this date." He replied. I blushed like crazy.
*
It got to the end of the date, or at least I thought. Jaime walked us to a little spot on a hill with a blanket set down and someone sitting on a log.
It was Vic. The Vic Fuentes! Me obviously being a huge PTV fan, Jaime didn't have to explain who he was to me. We sat down and enjoyed some melted chocolate and strawberries as Vic played Kissing in Cars quietly.
"Jaime this is so romantic." I said. He looked lovingly into my eyes and leaned in.
We were soon interrupted by a cough and silence as Vic reminded us that he was still there. I giggled and sat up right.
"No kiss?" Jaime asked.
"Maybe on our next date." I cheekily replied.
*****************************************************************

~ADD ~*