Requested- For Violet, my almighty orange :P

Your POV
Vic and you were in his car, driving to Tony's apartment so that Vic could introduce you to the rest of the band.
You were listening to Whitney Houston, a CD you had bought for Vic for Christmas. He was holding your hand softly, and occasionally bringing it up to his lips and kissing it.
The feeling sent tingles down your arm and you giggled.
"By the way..." Vic began. "I thought I should warn you...the boys, you see, they can be a little bit loud at times... So don't be shy, they just want to get to know you." He said softly, trying to comfort you. You were incredibly shy. Even when meeting Vic your knees were weak and your cheeks were burning. "It's okay though, I'm sure you'll get used to Mr. Whiskey hands, a turtle and a total clown as a family" Vic chuckled. In response, you let out a little giggle. Vic glanced at you for a moment before quickly switching back to the road. "You know , Vi, you should smile more often, it's the second best thing about you." Vic said.
Again, you blushes like a crazy tomato before frowning into confusion.
"Second best?" You asked.
"The first is your finger darling." Vic said. You didn't know what he was talking about or how to react.
"What do yo-" you began before he cut you off.
"Well, it will be when I put a ring on it." Vic smiled sending your cheeks completely blood red.
Vic pulled up near the apartments and before you knew it, Vic was knocking on Tonys door. The both of you could literally hear your heart thud with nervousness.
"It'll be great." Vic whispered to you, making you jump slightly.
Suddenly the door swung open to a slightly hungover Mike.
"Hey bro." Mike groaned.
"Hey Mike, this is violet the girl I was telling you about?" Vic said, pointing to you. Mike squinted before smile.
"Damn Vic, she's...she's..." Mike must've been so drunk the night before he wouldn't finish his sentence without changing it. "...she's...wow she has great legs!" Mike smile and Vic rolled his eyes before bringing you into the living room.
"wtf happened in here?" Vic asked. You saw a pile of pillows and empty candy wrappers everywhere. Suddenly, you see a little face pop up from the pillows. And another.
"Jaime, Tony, this is Violet." You smiled and stared at your feet.
"Hey. I'm Tony." Tony went straight in for a hug while Vic was saying hey to Jaime or rather telling him to go easy on you because of your shyness. Jaime came over and shook your hand.
"That's a lovely watch you've got there." Jaime smiled.
"Thank you." You smiled back. "It's a rose gold watch. My best friend gave it to me...before she moved to Germany." You said rather quietly.
"Germany has some great food." Tony mumbled. You giggled and he took your hand " do you wanna join us in our pillow fort? There's enough room for me, you and Vic." Tony said smiling.
"Er, Tony I think she's alright for now." Jaime interrupted before they both went back in the fort and Mike went to sleep off the hangover.

"What do you think?" Vic asked you, getting you a drink of water.
"They're great." You say enthusiastically.
"They like you." Vic smiled.
"They do?" You asked.
"Yeah. And besides. They haven't seen me this happy in years so they're bound to like you. You've helped me a lot over the years, Vi and I've tried my best with brining you out of your shell. I love you." Vic whispered to you. Even he could be shy around the guys sometimes.

*******************************************************************

Er ma gerd.

Okaaaaaaay guys in done for the night it's now 4:43 am I have to get up early I a bout two hours Hhaha so goodnight y'all I love you guys and he hope you liked it Vi. Stay orange :P

~AllDayDAAAAAARKKKKKKKKKKKNNNNEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! *disappears in a poof of uniform dust*