Pref: when you wake up at his.

Note: sup readers! so if anyone read the previous imagine you would've have realised the atrocious writing that I call 'my crap spelling' so I edited it and hopefully now it's all good to go and patched up like a scraped knee (don't ask). So I'm gonna do a few preferences seen as you guys have been pretty awesome and voting and commenting and stuff and I reallllllly appreciate it thank you thank you thank you. So this preference is about waking up at his probably after a night out (drunk) and the other guys are there dun dun duuuuuuuunnn. Hope you magical pixies enjoy ;)

***

Tony:

You rolled over onto the colder side of the bed. You felt around for your cat, Chess. She's usually curled up on that side, keeping it warm but you didn't feel or hear her bell. You slowly owned your eyes. You weren't in your room. You weren't in your bed.

You pushed off the covers, exposing your bare legs to the cold. You weren't even in your clothes. You looked across at a clothes drawer and saw your clothes folded and resting on the top of the drawers with your shoes beside them. You frowned.

"Where am I?" You whispered to yourself. You heard a loud chuckle most likely coming from the living room. You stood up, hoping whoever a large cut-sleeved shirt would cover your dignity. You slowly walked towards the door, grabbing the cold door handle and pushing it down as quietly as you could. The door clicked and silently swung open. You slowly and quietly walked down the little hallway into what you thought was going to be the living room. You stopped when you heard the laugh again, hiding behind the door.

"Aha no no no she's not like that." The voice was familiar. Deep yet sweet and loving. "She got a bit too wasted and I couldn't let her go home on her own could I?" He said.

"Yep! stripped her off and everything haha." You heard another guy laugh. You pulled down the shirt you were wearing feeling a little embarrassed and flushed. But you couldn't just stand there in the hallway forever. You had to make yourself known. Well, a bit more than you already did.

"Erm." You said. You stepped into the living room, looking at them through your fringe. Even though they were cheeky, you liked what you saw. Tattoos and piercings were a massive turn on for you.

"Oh (y/n)...hi...um (y/n) this is Vic, Mike and Jaime..." Tony blushed. The others were almost dragging their jaws on the ground.

"Hi..." You replied. The others didn't say anything. Just stared, making you blush. "Are they okay?" You asked.

"Yeah. I guess they haven't seen someone so beautiful before..." Tony chuckled, trying to cover his large smile.

Mike: (note: this links to the first pref I did of the nickname he gave you- baby cakes- so yeah enjoy :P)

Mike's POV

"Vic give me my phone back." I said, reaching for the phone but couldn't grab it in time.

"Baby cakes? Ahahaha!" Vic laughed and so did Hime and Tony.

"Give it back!" I shouted loudly. I think I must've shouted too loud because I could just see (y/n) moving around in my bed. Vic moved in front of me to see what I was look at.

"Wouldn't it be a shame if she knew?" He tempted.

"Don't." I bit back.

"Why not?" Hime asked.

"Because she doesn't know I call her that. It's....embarrassing..." I whined, snatching the phone from Vic.

Before I knew it, (y/n) was walking into the living room, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

Your POV

"What's all this shouting about?" I asked, smiling at Mike. God he looks good in the morning.

It went a bit silent for a moment before Vic, Tony and Hime burst out laughing.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh nothing..." Vic says, looking at Mike who was slightly flushed in the cheeks. "Baby cakes." He coughed.

I wonder what that was about- you thought.

Vic:

You woke up, opening your eyes to the burning sunlight through the window. You automatically knew you were in ptv's RV because you went on a UK tour with them and slept mostly on the sofa unless one of the guys stayed somewhere else. You pulled the covers off you. Despite the fact you were only in your underwear, you couldn't care less. They were all like your brothers, apart from Vic who had been your boyfriend since you had supported them in a gig in California.

You walked around the RV, careful not to wake up the other sleeping beauties. You opened the mini fridge they had installed recently and got out a drink. You couldn't get it open and tried to find something to help you open it. You tried to reach for the cupboard on the top of the walls of the RV but couldn't quite reach. You stood on your toes, resting one hand on the counter and using the other to open the cupboard.

"Well I know what I'm having for breakfast." You heard.

Vic.

He was so cheeky and you blushed from his dirty comment.

"Shut up and help me reach this." You ordered.

"What are you doing?" Vic asked, walking over to you and placing his cold hands on your bare sides.

"I want this bottle open." You said, trying to reach for a tea towel to secure your hold on the bottle. Vic picked up the bottle and opened it in one screw. "Thanks." You smiled almost sarcastically.

"I love it when you're angry." Vic laughs, winking at you and staring at your curvaceous body. You poked your tongue out at him and he chuckled, going back to his bunk.

Hime:

Last night was a night you'd never forget. You were out with your date, Jaime, and you invited him back to yours for a coffee and just to say thank you for the date. You didn't really expect that thank you to become a night of passion. When you woke up, you didn't look to see if Jaime was still there. To be honest, you were scared. Scared to find he's not there. Scared to feel rejected or used. You lay on your side facing away from where you were hoping he was. You stared with a pale face at the thought of you giving yourself to someone and it meant nothing to them.

After what seemed like forever, you built up the courage to look. You rolled over.

Nothing.

No one.

You sat up.

The sheets were messed up from the night before and you felt what you had hoped to have escaped. You felt used. You reached up to your face, burying it deep into your palms and let out a small whimper. You didn't know why but you couldn't quite cry. It was as if there were no tears. Maybe it was because you saw this coming. You knew he wouldn't be there.

But you felt someone's soft hands take your wrists.

You looked up through your messy hair. His deep eyes filled you with happiness and relief.

"Don't I get a morning kiss?" Jaime asked. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him down onto the bed, kissing him softly.

***

Once again guys I really appreciate the requests and don't be afraid to ask. You can ask once, twice or even one hundred times and I will write it for you :) I've recently noticed that my endings are a bit dry especially on my um Vic emotional imagine because yeah if you read it, you would've seen that it was a dream that I had and I was writing about it and I completely cut off at some point because that's when I woke up :/ so I'm getting some great advice from my friends who are like awesome super bloggers, youtubers, admins and writers themselves so I'll try my best to make them even better!

Stay awesome,

~ADD~