Phone call

Yo PTV lovers of the world! Here's a very short imagine for you whilst I'm writing a request, hope you guys enjoy :)
~AllDayDarkness
P.S. This includes a Slipknot quote which I take no credit for and if you're a Slipknot lover then I'm sure you'll enjoy it even more.
'You cannot kill what you did not create' is one of my closest friend's favourite quotes. At one time I thought I lost them. And...that feeling of knowing that you're loosing someone is horrible. But maybe when you have something and it's like water and you try to catch it before it disappears but then...it's gone.
*****************************************************************
Mike's POV
It was 3:44am. I heard a small whimper coming from the living room. I knew it would be (y/n). Sometimes she cries and cannot help it. I always go to comfort her but this time, it was different. She was talking to someone. A phone call. One phone call, that's all it takes to either make or break someone's day.
I slowly got out of bed, scratching the back of my neck and leaning against the door to listen in.
"Yes, I could've found someone new. Someone who looks better, acts better, loves better. But you were my first love. And, when I found that person, the one who looks, acts and loves better, he didn't fall in love with the person you did. He didn't fall in love with the loud, bubbly, funny, smart person that you saw when we very first collided. He fell in love with the battered, the bruised, and the broken person you made. And he tries every, single day to find that girl. The one you fell in love with. The one you built up for so long...and knocked down in a matter of seconds. So, every tear...every scream...every shout...every...lash-out that I give doesn't mean I'm not over you, but you can not kill what you did not create, and he did not create a broken girl. You did."

I heard (y/n) put the phone down. At first, I was frozen, unsure of whether to go and comfort her and risk having an argument about privacy or whether to leaver her. But I knew I couldn't just let her cry like that. I never have and I never will. I pulled the door open. (Y/n) was on the floor, her hair was a mess and her hands were shaking. She looked up at me. She almost looked scared.
"Mike...I-" she didn't need to explain even though I knew she would in the end. I picked her up and carried her to bed. I held her tight against my bare chest.
"I'm so proud of you." I whispered. She squeezed me tighter and I pulled her closer. It was deadly silent. She was asleep. I wanted to call him back. (Y/n)'s ex. I wanted to tell him what I thought of him but, I knew (y/n) wouldn't like it. At least I could keep her warm and safe for tonight. My lover! my fighter...my everything.
*****************************************************************
*cries*
~AllDayDarkness