Random Hime imagine :)

Note: so you've invited your boyfriend, Jaime, and all of his friend round for dinner to meet you and your flat/ apartment mate, but you completely mess up the shopping you silly sausage.

***

(Y/f/n) = your friends name.

Your black painted nails continuously tapped on your tv remote. The time was getting closer to when Jaime, your boyfriend for two months, and his friends, Tony, Mike and Vic came round for dinner and to meet your flat mate (y/f/n). You looked at your clock. 3pm. Only two hours until they get here. (Y/f/n) thought it would be easier if you did some online food shopping and get it delivered until-

"I've got a text!" (Y/f/n) shouted from your kitchen. "Oh no!" She said with cold pizza leftovers stuffed in her mouth. She ran in like a crazed monkey, dramatically swallowing the pizza and waving her arms around. "The delivery has been cancelled!" She screamed.

"WHAT?!" You scream, jumping off your sofa and grabbing her phone. You read, "dear miss (y/f/l/n), we're sorry to say that your food order has been cancelled due to... Over charged stocks?! Are you kidding me? What am I going to do?!" You groaned, burying your face in your palms.

"Muscles and salad?" (Y/f/n) asked. You shook your head.

"Too posh and I hate sea food!" You whined.

"BBQ?"

"It's pouring down outside!" You replied.

"Lasagne?" (Y/f/n) suggested.

"Tony's a vegan." You bit your lip trying hard to think of what to cook. "Soup?" You asked.

"Great!...how do you make soup?" (Y/f/n) asked.

"By blender." You replied.

"We don't have one of those!" She groaned.

You thought and thought as the time got closer.

"Why don't I ask Pat down the road to cook us up some soup? And then we can carry it back and serve it?" You asked.

"Perfect!" She replied.

You called up old lady Pat down the road to you. She's a close family friend but disliked your tattoos. Typical.

Pat: hello?

You: hey Pat it's me (y/n).

Pat: oh hello dear. How are you?

You: I'm in a sticky situation.

Pat: oh is it bubble gum again?

You: pat, bubble gum hasn't got stuck in my hair for 8 years.

Pat: no no I remember you telling me yesterday-

You: pat I'm 20 now.

Pat: oh happy birthday dear!

Oh my god. You thought.

You: pat, I need you to do me some tomato soup in that big bowl of yours.

Pat: of course. Anything for the birthday girl.

You: pat, it's not my birthday.

Pat: see you soon dear.

You: bye?

She put the phone down.

"What was that about?" (Y/f/n) asked.

"I'm not sure but let's go anyway." You answered. You grabbed your keys and coats, running down the road to Pats house. The sweet old lady welcomed you in and you both sat in the kitchen/ dining area. She had 3 black and white cats climbing about all over you and your friend.

"Are you staying long?" Pat asked, stirring her famous Pat's secret soup.

"No no. We really have to rush off." You explained. You looked at the wall clock. 4pm. 1 hour left.

"Oh that's a shame. Where's that pepper?" Pat asked herself. She walked out into the living room to find it while one of her cats jumped up onto the counter.

Oh god.

The cat took a lick from the soup making you and (y/f/n) gag.

"I'm not eating that" (Y/f/n) whispered.

You huffed in disgust, watching the cats take small licks from the soup.

"We have no choice. I can't let them go hungry." You whispered back.

"Who? The guys or the cats?" (Y/f/n) joked. You punched her arm as Pat walked back in with the pepper and the cats ran off.

The little old lady added the pepper and poured the soup into a big serving bowl with the lid on top.

"There you go dears." She said, handing you the bowl.

"Thanks. We really have to go now." You said, taking the bowl and running off. You and (Y/f/n) carefully walked down the street with the bowl.

As you got in and put the bowl onto the dining table, you both ran upstairs to put on some more eyeliner and puff up your hair.

"You're not seriously serving secret soup and cat tongue are you?" (Y/f/n) asked.

"What they don't know won't hurt them." You said, putting your eyeliner lid back on its body.

***after they arrive***

Hime and Vic sat opposite you and (Y/f/n) while Mike and Tony sat on the ends.

"This soup is lovely." Tony complimented.

"Thank you." You replied, pushing your soup around with your spoon.

I can't eat it.

"What's in it?" Vic asked, brushing his finger on his tongue. He found a hair.

Oh god he found a cat hair. Think (y/n) think.

"Erm..." You stalled, looking at (Y/f/n) then at Hime. "It's tomato with um..." You tried to think of something that's similar to cat hairs.

Who are you kidding? Just say anything!

"And diced celery it's a bit stringy, sorry." You apologised.

"It's nice I like it." Mike said.

You and (Y/f/n) blushed. You pretty much got away with murder.

***

Sorry it was crap guys but I felt bad from not updating in forever so I tried to make it kinda funny but my humours running out :/