He got mommy too didnt he?

Vic imagine because...um...well...Vic. :D WARNING MAY TRIGGER A LITTLE...

****

You were cooking in the kitchen, after a long day at the swimming pool, in the house you and your husband, Vic shared. You stirred the meat with the sauce, preparing tacos for Vic and your little girl, Vally.

You felt two little hands tug at your jeans. You looked down to see Vally peering up at you, clutching at her monkey teddy.

"Yes baby?" You asked.

"Mommy...what are those lines on daddy's arms?" She asked. The mental pain hit you. She saw them. The scars that still remain on Vic's arms from many years ago. When you were pregnant with Vally, you asked him what to tell her the day she asks. So Vic made up a little story.

"Well, you see, mommy is a queen isn't she?" You asked and she nodded.
You picked her up, placing her on the counter.
"Well, when mommy was a princess, she was locked away inside a tower guarded by an evil dragon. When daddy heard about me being locked up, he tried to rescue me but first, he had to kill the evil dragon-" You began, waving your arms in the air like a mad man. In the corner of your eye you spotted Vic listening in leaning on the door frame.

"Did daddy kill the dragon mommy?" She asked.

"Yes he did. But when he was trying to kill the evil dragon, he god scratched by the huge claws." You concluded. Your little girl gasped. "But then we got married and had you!" You cheered.

***

Vic's pov.

I was a little hurt being reminded of my past. But she's my daughter, I couldn't just not tell her something about them. I tucked her in tightly with my old monkey teddy, that is now hers, next to her. I kissed her forehead softly and stroked her soft curly hair. Her tiny hands wrapped around my wrists as she looked at the faded scars.
"The dragon got you didn't he daddy?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yes he did. Did you have a nice swim with mommy today?" I asked and she nodded sleepily. "Goodnight darling." I said as her eyes began to close. I got up from the edge of her bed and made my way to her bedroom door.

"G-goodnight daddy..." She whispered, her voice too tired to say anything else except-

"Daddy?" She called. I sighed and turned.

"Yes darling?" I asked.

"The dragon...he got mommy too didn't he?" She asked.

The pain hit me like a tonne of bricks. Being reminded of my past was one thing but being reminded of when (y/n) confessed her harming addiction I thought I'd never smile again until the day she said I do.

"Yes he did. But she's safe now. She's got you and she's got me." I whispered, turning off her night light and closing the door.

****

;( so emotional right now.

This probs isn't the right time but I'd really appreciate it if everyone could have a look at my new fanfic. It's called "before I even had you" and it's a Justin Hills (sws) fanfic errr I'm publishing it tomorrow so don't forget to stick around and see what it's about. Thanks.

-ADD-