Chill day (Sadie and Mike)

"Move your feet!" Mike laughed as he waited to sit down on the sofa with some snacks. You decided to have a lazy day since Mike and the band were going on tour soon.
"My feet aren't the problem. It's your fat ass!" You giggled to him. You often insulted each other. You were practically best friends as well as in a relationship.
Mike gasped and put the snacks on the table.
"Say that again, smelly." Mike warned, putting his hands on his hips.
"No, I'm okay thank you." You smiled, almost scared.
"Say it again!" Mike shouted, tickling you. You couldn't breathe and to make it worse, Mike mounted you, tickling you harder and kissing all down your neck.
"M-Mike! Aha!!! St-stop it! I can't breathe!" You screamed and Mike sat beside you.
"What film are we watching?" Mike asked, which was a question he didn't want to know the answer of...
"MAGIC MIKE!" You screamed loudly, giggling in excitement. Mike groaned at the idea of watching male strippers for 2 hours and proceeded to sit there and sulk whilst cuddling your waist and kissing your leg demanding attention.
*****************************************************************
I'm so like not fluffy today ugh what's wrong with me D: sorry Sadie, it kinda sucked,
~AllDayAntiFluffDarkness~