Vic's mistake...

He gotta eat the booty like groceries...
~AllDayDarkness
*****************************************************************
After opening the front door, you screamed,
"I'm home!" But the the house was incredibly silent. Especially since you live with an internationally famous band, pierce the veil. "Boys?" You called, running upstairs. "Vic?...Tony?" You turning into your room and saw Vic sitting on the end of the bed with his head in his hands. You and Vic had been dating for 2 years and seeing him somewhat distressed made you on edge.
"Vic?...are you okay?" You asked, stepping towards him. Before you could take another step, Vic mumbled,
"I did something bad, (y/n). Very, very bad." Many thoughts ran through your head but one stuck out like a sore thumb.
He cheated.
Even though you loved him more than anything and knew he wouldn't, you couldn't help but think it.
"What-" you began.
"I didn't mean to, I was angry and..."
He cheated. He cheated on you. You knew it. Tears fell from your face uncontrollably.
"Vic...please." You begged. Begging for what you never knew. Maybe for him to say he was joking and it was all a big prank...

"I kicked Mike out of the band."

A huge sigh of relief poured from you.
"Oh thank go-wait, WHAT?! You kicked your own brother out of the band?!" You screamed.
"I'm sorry! We were arguing and I just blurted it out. I didn't mean it! I swear!" Vic panicked.
"Shhh. Calm down. Here let me call him." You suggested.
"No, don't. He'll be angry at everyone." Vic explained.
"Mr. Victor Fuentes, for the thousandth time, you can act like a big man but you can't get yourself out of all of your crap yourself, even if you won't admit it because you're so stubborn. And so is your brother."

You dialled Mike's number and he picked up straight away.
"(Y/n), he threw me out the band. I don't care what he said, he started it." Mike stuttered, acting like a kid which always made you laugh.

"Mike, I don't care who started it, I'm about to finish it. You get your ass back down here and apologies and Vic is going to do the same thing. Okay?" There was a long pause down the phone before Mike sighed and agreed.
After 30 minutes, Mike came into your room and blurted out a massive apology and Vic apologised as well.

The three of you watched Sweeney Todd for the rest of the evening.

*****************************************************************
Bet you guys thought he cheated didn't you? Vic would never do that! How dare you! :')
Love you guys,
~ADD